definitely buying a frer today

liz_milne

Reaction score
Had bad cramping last night but in my lower back, not like period pains. Symptoms coming thick and fast today but might just be very late af.

Niggling lower back pain
So tired can't stop yawning
Light headed and not quite with it
Feel really hot and flushed
Boobs not sore but nipples look huge
Stuffy nose but no cold
Peeing every half hour

A frer will give me a definite answer then if neg will put it out my head once and for all x

Sorry for doing your heads. In x

Aww, I really hope you are after all this! Fingers crossed for you x

I hope you get your answer soon and I hope it is good news :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

well, an update lol

after going to 2 x separate boots stores, AND tesco and eventually ending up at Asda, i could not get FRER, but DID however manage to get a first response twin pack which can tell from the day your period is due. So bought them. also bough Asda's own 4 days before due twin pack. Done one of each and BOTH BFN'S. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Getting so fed up now. Have left one of each and will probably do as I said and wait til Friday. No changes since this morning although have had a cracking headache almost all day. Only thing majorly different for me that I've noticed is still getting alot of "discharge" and because I am wearing a panty liner incase I do come on, have been able to notice the colour is more a light browny/yellowy colour? No smell (sorry TMI). The only other strange thing is the size of my bit round my nipples but maybe it's cos I never really looked for that before during AF time? Dunno.

Still just a waiting game.

Ever just feel like you are pregnant? Well it sucks when you can't back it up with a BFP. Grrrrr.

Thanks again for all your support.

Guaranteed next time I message will be to say that AF has arrived almost a week late and will probably be more painful and heavier than ever. But until she is here I am still clinging onto that little thread of hope.

Sending out baby dust to all you lovely lovely caring ladies and hope you all get your BFPs very very soon. Will be lurking to congratulate!!!

Liz xxxxxxx

Liz, in December i had something similar happen to me. My periods were never later, but i was 9 days late and had really sore boobs. But always BFN's. Speaking to Doctor after he thinks i had a very early chemical miscarriage, like a week or so after ovulation. And that is what made my period late. i then got a very light short period at the end of December, and then bam. Pregnant. Apparently having a chem miscarriage makes your even more fertile next month. Just a thought if your periods are never late either?
xx

no my periods are never late and they are regular to the extent that they always start in the morning too, so 26 day cycle and always in the morning lol.

Could well be, but would that now also show BFP's? As I put in my first post on the site, we are not TTC but take the laid back approach of lets just see. It just so happens that we were very sexually active around my OV time in January, the only way I track it really is the "my days" app on the phone and by that I always get my period on the day it says also.

I just seem to be so obsessed this month like something inside me just triggered me into thinking something wasn't right? Been getting wierd things going on since 3-4 dpo!

So looks like I'm in the waiting zone again. But I think if nothing by Friday, that will be 9 days overdue, and will maybe, just maybe, phone doctor to see if something else is going on.

liz xxxxx

when I went to the doc cause i was so late and was still getting BFN's despite having symptoms he actually laughed at me and told me to go away, cause within a week I would either have a BFP or my period. He refused to do me a test. And he was right, AF came 9 days late.

having a chem miscarriage at 7DPO is far too early for a BFP to have showed up. I didnt even know about it. Although we can never be 100% that that is what actually happened to me. Its just was Doc suspects as an explantion to what happened. And i do remember feeling really ill one day when we were on honeymoon, but thought it was 1 too many cocktails!

Liz, in December i had something similar happen to me. My periods were never later, but i was 9 days late and had really sore boobs. But always BFN's. Speaking to Doctor after he thinks i had a very early chemical miscarriage, like a week or so after ovulation. And that is what made my period late. i then got a very light short period at the end of December, and then bam. Pregnant. Apparently having a chem miscarriage makes your even more fertile next month. Just a thought if your periods are never late either?
xx

I've never heard of chemical miscarriage (only of chemical pregnancies?) is this the same thing?

xxxxxxxxxx

xx

I've never heard of chemical miscarriage (only of chemical pregnancies?) is this the same thing?

xxxxxxxxxx

not sure, I had never hear of either until last month! Doc described it to me as just losing a fertilised egg within 14 days of it being fertilised? He says most woman dont even know about it when it happens, its just cause I was keeping an eye on my cycle i knew something was up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back