Admit defeat, I'm in a tww

Princess81

Reaction score
5dpo. Noticeable symptoms. Checked my symptoms at 5dpo last time I was pregnant, exactly the same :wall: so here I am.
Tired, stuffy nose, achy boobs, big increase in cm, decrease in appetite.

tapatalking!!

I'm 7dpo I think and I'm doing the same but I didn't log symptoms last time as it was first month it didn't even occur to me that I would fall pregnant!

I guess you'll know soon enough, I bet your OH saved up his super sperm to stop you moving lol :)

Ooooooh not sure what result you are hoping for Hun but I really hope you get the result you want :) xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

Ooooooo, I'm stalking. Hoping for some more, 'Ooops! I wasn't really trying' recruits. Muhahahahaha

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Haha NK!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Ooooooh not sure what result you are hoping for Hun but I really hope you get the result you want :) xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

I'm.just going with whatever lies in-store for me. Would be awful timing but with the trouble I had getting pregnant with Cam I count every baby as a blessing, planned or not :)

tapatalking!!

I just wanted to.hang out with the cool kids NK ;)

tapatalking!!

Eek! I'm a strong believer in 'what's for you ll no go by you'. Good luck!

Last time I went to that psychic who.was spooky, she said I'd have a pregnancy which was badly timed :shock:

tapatalking!!

I'm 7dpo I think and I'm doing the same but I didn't log symptoms last time as it was first month it didn't even occur to me that I would fall pregnant!

I guess you'll know soon enough, I bet your OH saved up his super sperm to stop you moving lol :)

I think it was cause I knew I'd ovulated the last time and that we'd dtd at the right time so I was fully expecting it lol. Even if I am pregnant I'm still going.... It'd be even worse here on my own with 2! :faint:

Feel rough this morning. Nearly thrown up twice. That could be nerves though :oooo: x

tapatalking!!

Ruh oh! :-D exciiiitiing Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I think it was cause I knew I'd ovulated the last time and that we'd dtd at the right time so I was fully expecting it lol. Even if I am pregnant I'm still going.... It'd be even worse here on my own with 2! :faint:

Feel rough this morning. Nearly thrown up twice. That could be nerves though :oooo: x

tapatalking!!

A least you know the house is big enough and you'll have your mum & dad to help :D

Naughty naughty! !! Tut tut!! :p

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I thought I was gonna hurl on my beat! Had to.stop and get a drink and my boobs are killing me! I.don't remember it quite being like this last time I was symptom spotting!! X

tapatalking!!

Naughty naughty! !! Tut tut!! :p

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Bad innit Lou, these 'WTT' girls are useless!! ;) good job me, u, sunny, NK, Lorna, Bev, nurse, Pringle and others didn't do anything like this :shakehead: sooo naughty ;) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back