A good read?

charliebear

Reaction score
Everyone loves a good book :)

What are you reading?

I read a wide range of books....but read a lot of true life

I don't normally like reading but I can't get enough of the twilight books! I haven't read breaking Dawn yet but I have to say the other 3 are much better than the films!!

Oooh twilight lol but currently wants to get my hands on my booky wook 2 by Russell Brand :)

I love reading! Would rather read than watch a film! I am currently reading a series called The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind which is a fantasy series and I have read it 3 times already. I've just finished the first three books in another fantasy series about Orcs. Alongside reading TSoT I am reading Roots by Alex Haley for the 20th time and also reading chapters of the bible that my rev gives me-currently have read Matthews gospel, Lukes gospel, Romans and am now on Ephesians.

I read most things, not massively keen on autobiographies though.

I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - I've read it before but tend to re-read books as I find I always get a different perspective on them second time round. I just finished 1984 for like, the thirtieth time lol! I've also got The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown on the go (started that in hospital when having Cahal and haven't time to finish it yet!) as well as Mr Nice by Howard Marks. I can't wait to see the film of Mr Nice but will have to wait til it's on dvd :wall2:

What's everyones favourite book? Mine is Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk - actually anything by Chuck Palahniuk!

I can't say I have a favourite book as I love so many! Roots is definately up there though along as Captain Correlli's Mandolin, The Life of Pi, The Hobbit, The Colour Purple, Lucky, gosh I could go on and on! The Sword of Truth series is my favourite series of books and I think that Confessor is one of my favourites out of the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back