what are you reading?

at this very minute i am reading reveal magazine :oops:

I'm not reading anything at the moment other than Cosmo and Company :lol: Next week while I'm on holiday I'll probably read these and a book entitiled The Book With No Name, which is supposed to be a spaghetti western comedy. I've read the first paragraph and it's funny.

Other books I'd recommend are:
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseni
Any book by Billy Hopkins (autobiographical fiction in 6 parts)
Any book by Marian Keyes, Cathy Kelly, Nicholas Sparks, Sophie Kinsella and whatever chick-lit writer you can find :wink:

Last week i read two Kathy Reichs, Grave Secrets and Death Du Jour. Yesterday i finshed The Ivy Chronicles by Karen Quinn.
I love to read :) Its my escape! I'll read anything and everything. My book shelves are groaning under the weight of the books i have here and i have hundreds packed away. I cant get rid of a book i've bought, im weird :oops:

Melanie said:
My book shelves are groaning under the weight of the books i have here and i have hundreds packed away. I cant get rid of a book i've bought, im weird :oops:

Me too! I can't part with them in case I want to read them again. I don't mind lending them out though!
OH and I read so much and have boxes full of books. We would love to have a room full of books shelves, like our own mini library! :lol:

I have hundreds of books, but OH had banished the majority to the loft :evil:

I have recently read
Call The Midwife
Cry Silent Tears :(
And have only just found Jodi Picoult and have read The Tenth Circle and i am now on Second Glance.
Oh and i have Charlotte Church's Autobiography on the go, tis a bit :bored:

skairdykat said:
I've read Ghosts of Sleath by James Herbert which I liked.

one of my favourite books i've read is Nobody True by James Herbert. i read it last summer and still think about it. i think i ma have to re-read it again soon.

A&J said:
''Autobiography of a one year old'' by Rohan Candappa I am only on page 30 but it is so funny! It makes me think of Stewie from Family Guy :D
sounds fantastic...where can i get it from? i LOVE stewie!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back