Good books to read!

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope ur all well

Im off into hosptial next Thrusday for a op, and I was wondeirng if anyone has read any goods books lately, i like girly books, ya know the ones where there is a happy ending and she ends up with the book she loves etc :rotfl:

Just wondering if anyone has read a good one i can buy to take into hospital with me.

Thanks !!

i know there's a new marian keyes one out, i'm going to get it today, i love her books :D

Do you like books with happy endings which may also make you cry? I'd recommend any Nicholas Sparks novels. If you just like a good laugh, then either Marian Keyes or Sophie Kinsella have me chuckling throughout. I can't recommend any specific titles because I love all of the novels they write, so the rest is up to you to seek out.

Good luck with your op :hug:

Adele Parks.

You'll be out before you get time to read. :hug:

Hi

Sophie Kinsella books are brilliant, i've read them all and they really make you laugh but with a good story to them.

The Shopaholic Series were great and i've just read her latest one 'Remember Me' which i could hardly put down.

Good luck with your op.

xxx

I'd recommend Adele Parks as well, her books are really enjoyable, I own them all and love them! Great if you want some girliness!

Im half way through Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic & Baby its a great read :D

I'm reading 'My best friends girl' at the minute by Dorothy Koomson it's a really good book.

finsihed the latest mairan keyes this week, very good. But a litle hard to take in some places.

Also love Louise Bagshaw, Wendy Holden and Jane Green.

Sandi

Marian Keyes Angels is my all time favorite book! and i loved Marian Keys Watermelon. very relevant to us pregnant women. that book could have me crying in places but its still brilliant!

glittergirl said:
Hi

Sophie Kinsella books are brilliant, i've read them all and they really make you laugh but with a good story to them.

The Shopaholic Series were great and i've just read her latest one 'Remember Me' which i could hardly put down.

Good luck with your op.

xxx

I was gonna say the same :D

I like Josephine Cox i find i cant set her books down and im not a big style reader.

Cheers girls, I will pop into Metro Centre on Sun and see what I can find!!!! :hug:

Emma58 said:
I'm reading 'My best friends girl' at the minute by Dorothy Koomson it's a really good book.

I loved that book!

I was gonna recommend whats already been recommeded Sophie Kinsella and Marian Keyes.

simonnotesa1.gif

if you like maeve binchy i have a few books lying around- i'm only gonna give them to the charity shop so let me know and i can send you some.
shes the only girly writer i read apart from that i love crime so don't think you'd like any others..xx

I love old books like the Bronte sisters and Jane Austin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back