_•~•*XoXoX*•~•_ JULY 2015 Mummies-To-Be _•~•*XoXoX*•~•_

:) :)
All was amazing. I cried!
Been put forward 3 days to 4th July.x

4th July, you say??

JOIN ME!!! :love:

Been awful lonely say on the 4th all by myself :(

I'm so glad everything went well, I hope that helps ease some of your worries now? Xx

Loretta, what a great pic! Are we flavouring? Xx

Crawkay, I'm so pleased for you - I said to my hubby I hoped all was well and glad you've updated us :) Did you get a piccy!

thank you. I feel so relieved. Was amazing to see it's little legd kicking about.
Yep, I'll get my pic up now

Yay! So pleased it all went well Crawkay and KatyJane! All of your scan pics are gorgeous! :)

Hope everybody else is doing well. I've put quite a bit of weight on too because I've been feeling so sick and the only thing that really helped was eating! Since yesterday I am suddenly feeling really well though- loads of energy and not sick for the first time in weeks. I know I should be really pleased but just a little worried as had gotten so used to the routine and suddenly it's like I'm not pregnant! Keep just telling myself that it's normal to come and go though and it might just be easing off now anyway. Scan next week so that's good :) xxx

Tinypic isn't working for me.
Keeps saying service unavailable.x

Pleased to hear the other scans have gone well today, Crawkay and KatyJane. It's an exciting few weeks!

I'm the opposite. I've been struggling to eat,so can only eat very little not due to sickness or nausea,but just because I'm getting full very quickly!! Have managed to lose 5lbs!! But it must be shifting somewhere CIA my boobs and belly have got bigger!! I must be the complete opposite to most pregnant people as I've had no sickness (phew!!) and I've lost weight!! Found out my friend is pregnant too and she has been off work for 10 weeks with sickness-she just couldn't cope!! My only problem is I have a horrible feeling mine might kick in soon!!!

Congratulations on scans today!! What great pictures!!!xxx

Loving the scan pics, and I'm so pleased they've all gone well - what a big relief it is!!! :D

Husband and I told work today (we both work in the same school foundation, him senior and me primary) - lots of smiles and hugs all round. And we've put the news on Facebook this evening. It suddenly feels very real now that everyone knows..! But such a relief as well.

On another fun note, anyone starting a bump yet?? I'm pretty sure mine is poking its way out - may be bloat still but it's definitely bigger and firmer than it was last week! Exciting times! Xx

got muddled and put this in the tri 2 thread, i'll stick it here too.....

I had to go to the loo and jump about a bit in an attempt to get baby to face up but no joy. It did turn face on at one point which was really weird.
Saw it's little legs kicking and hands moving together.
Also heard the heartbeat which I didn't realise would happen so that was lovely too.
I'm in love

Last edited:
Amazing Crawkay! Glad all went well with all the latest scans ladies, loving all the pics! Still another 9 days until mine...not that im counting :) xx

Some great scan pics ladies!!!

I think Loretta's got a pink flavour, and Crawkey's got a blue-flavour xx

Wow your picture is so clear!! It's amazing!! You can see it's spine and ribs and everything there!! Haha as if he/she wouldn't turn around for you! Even after all the effort you put in!! I bet it was amazing to hear the heartbeat though!! So happy for you xxx

I took the full bladder request a little too seriously. Drank a 500ml bottle of water about half an hour before, oh my god, I actually thought I was going to have an accident!
She commented on how full it was and said baby might move if it had a bit more space. Turns out it didn't though.
Also was told I have an anterior placenta so placenta is like a cushion between baby and my tummy. I won't feel any kicks til about 22 weeks apparently :/
I love how clear the pic is though, can see the little brain :)

Oh is convinced boy, my mum said it looks like a boy (based on nothing) and oh's mum kept accidentally refering to pic as her grandson. So now I feel like there's a little fella in there.x

i can't stop double posting

Last edited:
Crawkay - fab pic hun, I'm so pleased for you! It made me smile you saying your bladder was too full and you had to jump around, because I drank a bottle of water in the hour before we got to the hospital and the sonographer was pressing quite hard I kept thinking in a minute I'm going to wet myself, then she said my bladder was very full and to empty a little bit and try wobble baby around! I didn't have to jump, but kept having to cough and move side to side as baby was happy chilling out. I can't wait for our 20 week scan now, did you get yours booked in?

Thanks Katyjane. Such a relief to get happy news isn't it? A big weight off.
I don't know why we're advised to go with full bladders of we're then told to empty them anyway, just seems a mean (and slightly painful) trick.

20 week scan booked for 19th Feb so I'll be 20+5 then I think.
Is yours sorted too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back