_•~•*XoXoX*•~•_ JULY 2015 Mummies-To-Be _•~•*XoXoX*•~•_

14 weeks today so im off to settle in tri 2 rather than tri hoping!lol see you all very soon :) xxx

Thank you ladies, I'm feeling much better since - just wary of when the next attack will strike, haha! Luckily we're able to laugh about it all afterwards, though it doesn't help much in the moment.

Tri 2 is on the horizon, I'll be officially over on Monday!! My class and their parents have been told today which is another scary milestone... That's pretty much it, now, it's 'out'! Xxx

Glad you're feeling better AnotherYou. That's exciting that your class know now :) How old are they?

It seems really quiet here now. Think I'm gonna hold out posting in Tri 2 till my scan next Thurs though. Should be 13.5 weeks then so close enough! Keep having a sneaky read though so I can keep up with what's happening.

Hope everybody is feeling well this week xxx

Got my scan today. It's at 1.15. So nervous I feel sick! Had a tiny amount of brown discharge last Wednesday. I know brown is old blood and I had bleeding in my last pregnancy and everything was fine but can't stop thinking the worst! Just want to see my baby with a good strong heartbeat on that screen! Xx

All the best for your scan today Mrsolly and good luck for yours on Thursday Lola xx

Really hope it went well for you today MrsOlly xxxx

Sorry Lola posted in tri 2 thread. Everything was great. Been put Forward 2 days so now due 25th xx

Ah yay that is great news :) So glad it went well. Hopefully be joining you in Tri 2 soon! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back