_•~•*XoXoX*•~•_ JULY 2015 Mummies-To-Be _•~•*XoXoX*•~•_

I thought you can't win it says you must have a full bladder, we have full bladders and its too full!

Mine is 26th Feb I will be 19+4 I think - my due date has changed 3 times lol

Fab pics ladies so pleased all went well
How many are finding out what there little bundle will be?
My next scan is 10th feb I'll be 19+5 hopefully baby will be lay right and not crossed legged :) x

I think we are going to find out Laura - my hubby is impatient! We would like to get a few bits that are very boyish or very girly :)

Yep we are deffinately going to find out, can't wait! We are both inpatient and I also feel like I can get to know baby a bit before they arrive! I wish I wasn't so inpatient because I think that moment when the baby arrives and they tell you if its a girl or a boy must be a wonderful feeling after waiting so long xx

We're not finding out.
It's tempting but want the surprise x

Scans :love:

I'm so pleased to hear your scans went well, Crawkay and Katyjane. I love seeing scan pictures, and they're really lovely ones. That's amazing that you got to hear the heartbeat too, Crawkay. My guesses are:

Katyjane - :pink:
Loretta - :pink:
Crawkay - :blue:

How exciting!

My next scan is 20th Feb and I should be 20+2. Only 6 weeks to go.

I'll be officially re-locating to tri 2 tomorrow, I've waited until the last moment to leave! Eager to move over but I just wanted to make it to the 14 week mark first. :dance:

xx

I can't wait to find out I have decided to stay in July my due date was moved to 30/06 but I know all about you guys now and would seem wrong in a way to move
But will keep having a look at June thread
It's 5 weeks today till my next scan
Hope all is ok I know the 20 week scan is a lot more detailed
Also got to wait 7-10 days for my bloods to come back for downs results as they couldn't get the measurements on the scan at 14 weeks because cheeky baby wouldn't move
Been very good have said I won't buy anything till after 20 week scan
My first purchase will be a pregnancy pillow and then try and hold me back from baby clothes and bits lol x

Oh and I offically have a little bump lol it's honesly not bloat anymore :) x

Oh wow, how lovely! I can't wait to get my bump :) iv prob got a while to go yet as its prob going to be hiding behind all of the flab lol xx

Loving all the scan pics! Can't wait until Monday for mine xx

Having told people, I'm keen to get some bump or it just doesn't feel properly real. However, I swear baby has decided that now people know they're going to make themselves known. Had stretching pains in the stomach all day and feeling very 'tight' in the abdomen, if that makes sense.

Have had SOOO many lovely messages from friends, colleagues and family - feeling very loved this week.

And made my first purchase. Getting a second hand nursing chair. It's the sort I wanted, but about 1/4 the price. Very chuffed!

Morning All, (posted on Tri 2 as well)

Well scan went well yesterday but the little bugger would not move it's head and neck properly (after several attempts including going for a wee, drinking fizzy pop and eating chocolate and even laying on my sides) for the sonographer to get the NT measurements so I have to have a 2nd trimester blood test at 15 weeks which isn't as accurate but still enough apparently.

They didn't seem to suggest there were any issues, hearbeat was strong and it was moving everything but what she wanted it to! At one point it was even moving it's mouth - probably telling her to leave it alone haha! Measuring at 13+2 yesterday so spot on really!

Glad everything is ok as I was so worried that all the stress had done something to it!
xx

Attachments

• Our Baby 13+2 weeks.jpg
    Our Baby 13+2 weeks.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 15
Check out Booshs baby's gorgeous lil forehead curl :love:

(I replied on Tri 2) xx

What an amazing picture Boosh!!

Agh ladies I had a full on hormonal meltdown this evening when hubby and I were in a car park after shopping. All the new spring wear is in Next and looking pretty, so first hubby said I wouldn't be able to fit it soon so no point looking - strike one, as I just wanted to look at the pretty clothes!! So I tried a dress on, that turned out not to be so nice on BUT, it really emphasised my burgeoning bump. Regardless of the dress, I was thinking "Awesome check out my bump!!" and commented to hubby how pregnant it had made me look. His response? "Yeah, horrendous."

Oops.

After many, MANY tears (we were supposed to go straight to a restaurant across the car park but I had to stop and sit in the car until I'd calmed down and stopped crying) we established that he hadn't noticed my bump in the dress, IS excited about it, just hadn't liked the dress itself and has been conditioned to think that if a dress makes you look heavily pregnant when you're not, that is a BAD THING. Well. I know it was hormones, but when he pointed out it was probably just hormones making me upset I got even more upset....

Poor guy. He's trying SO hard to keep me happy and support me but these sobbing attacks are awful!!

(Plus the usual tiredness, exhausting job, looking at a friend's second-hand-scratched-but-cheap travel system which I know is better value than brand new but there's that part of me that really wants a brand new pram that we've chosen ourselves, even if it's hundreds more......)

Agh. Sorry for the ramble. Feeling a bit of a mess this evening over such little things. It must get better, right..?!

Sending hugs hun. Ive been feeling tearful and like I cant be bothered with my appearance, I said to hubby I thought pregnancy made people glow...i have lovely acne, my body hair is sprouting everywhere! But its so worth it and I cant wait to meet our baby. I think its perfectly normal to have ups and downs, there's alot going on with our bodies, amazing things :)

Hope your feeling a bit better xxx

Aww AnotherYou hope you're feeling a bit better today. It's so strange feeling so completely upset about things isn't it?! I've had a few moments when I've literally been hysterical over small things and I know rationally that it's the hormones but it still feels very real and horrible at the time. I know I would definitely have been as upset in that situation too. Hugs xxxx

Yay Boosh your scan pic is amazing! So pleased for you that everything is OK. Hope you and your family are doing as OK as you can be at such a difficult time xxxx

Awh AnotherYou, sorry to hear about your mini emotional meltdown! I've been so lucky with the emotional side of things and I haven't had too many moments of tears/anger/other intense emotion...yet! It's such a sensitive time and our OH's do need to be so careful with their words :lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back