_•~•*XoXoX*•~•_ JULY 2015 Mummies-To-Be _•~•*XoXoX*•~•_

We did a fb announcement - well OH did, we have alot of fam and friend that live far away so was a good way to tell everyone in one swoop. Im not a fan of plastering your whole life on there but this was a celebration so why shouldnt it be shared?!? We were so happy just wanted to shout it from the rooftops!lol xxx

Oh I just cannot wait to share with everyone! People on FB feel the need to tell you what they had for breakfast and what they are watching at the cinema....so why not tell them the biggest news of your life! I won't be one of these that writes every detail of my pregnancy on there, but I think I will definitely share our news after the scan xx

I like these sort of announcements....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 14
Ah, cute. My friend did something along those lines. She had a pic of hats with hers, husbands and little girls bdays written next to them then a little blue baby hat with april 2015 written next to it. I'm probably making it sound weird but it was sweet.

I'll just be putting scan pic on, nothing more creative.x

Yeah we've been thinking about how to announce it. We've told all close family and friends now,but OH wants to announce on FB as well. I don't want to put scan pic up as I feel that that should be just for us!! Got my next scan on 7th Jan. Looking forward to seeing how much the baby has grown!!

I googled baby announcements and got ideas for telling people. We told our parents by making a baby grow announcing it on there and have one to each of the grandparents!!xx

Hey everyone
Also did the Facebook announcement today!
Absolutely over the moon with the scan feels so real now I'll try and upload my pics xxx

Those are brilliant pics. Second one looks like you're getting a smile, ha.x

He/she opened their mouth! She was finding it hard to get measurements with the little wriggle moving around so much xx

I'm updating the Tri 2 thread front page as people post stuff... Please please pop over an check I haven't missed your date change/flavour-guess/20w scan date or left you off entirely.

Lots happening for July mummies today :) xx

Scan done. All well. Pics to follow.
Parents told. All in tears.
:)

I was JUST wondering if you'd decided to go hunt for September mummies to join!

Can't wait for pics :) xx

Haven't been on for a while but can you take me off this please. Just found out today my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. Thank you x

Very sorry to hear that, such a shame.
Take care of yourself.xx

Chg, that's such a shame hon :(

Best of luck for if/when you decide to try again. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member