• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

_•~•*XoXoX*•~•_ JULY 2015 Mummies-To-Be _•~•*XoXoX*•~•_

Evening ladies, my scans tomorrow at 4:30 hopefully all goes well. I have a birthday party to plan for New Years eve love last minute things :( we got dd some fire works to let off also can't wait :)

Congratulations on the super scans!!! Good luck to anyone still to be scanned. We got our second scan date through (as wasn't 12 weeks when we had the first) our next one is 7th Jan,we will be 13w6d!!! Can't wait to see baby again and see how much bigger it is!! Told all our family now,they were all so excited. OHs auntie even went out and got us a little prezzy,which was lovely!! Getting so real and exciting now!!!!x

Hi everyone, just catching up after Christmas, we had a lovely time, but busy traveling round visiting family, so have been super tired today. We've got our scan on Friday, can't wait. Then consultant appointment on 7th, so hopefully should have all test results by then and will be able to tell everyone.

Started going through my old maternity clothes today to see what I've got and what I might need. I want some smart stuff for work. I've been promoted since I was last pg, but I've had a look at stuff online and it's all a bit rubbish. Will head out tomorrow and see if I can find a couple of smart dresses and tops, but I'm not holding my breath!

I have noticed my work trousers have become far too tight already, im getting away with wearing them undone without anyone noticing atm, just be glad when I can get some maternity trousers. When is acceptable to start wearing maternity trousers? Any suggestions on a good place to get a nice pair of black trousers?

I have no motivation at all to do anything atm, im lay on my bed putting off washing my hair as I speak lol.

How are you all doing?

I'm so glad to be reaching double figures, feels like a bit of a milestone. Can't wait for my scan in 2 weeks. See if baby is ok and being able to tell everyone will be amazing :)

Xx

I'd get bump bands or similar from mothercare/boots/amazon for now.

I have a pair of mothercare maternity trousers, (over the bump) which are super comfy, but useless until further along when there's enough bump to hold them up.

Meant to say...

"Acceptable" maternity wear is whenever you need to start wearing it. Purely depends on how big you get how quick xx

Just taken down the tree and had a good tidy, ahhh :)
So mad to think that the next time it comes out there will hopefully be a 5 month old in the house!

BONZEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

How you doin girly???

Let me know when you're back... Didn't wanna bug you on your holiday xxx

Well ladies scan went well baby was being a monkey and lying the wrong way for the downs test so will only
Be able to have the blood test done now next week with the midwife
I'm officially now 14 weeks exactly so me due date has gone all the way to 30/06/15 I don't know if I have to move to June now : s
Hope your all well x

Ah lovely news.
Moved all the way to June?! Last day though so likely hood is you may well still be a July mummy, stick with us :) Or float around between.x

Thanks Hun I will deff stick with you guys been here since day one
I'll float over to June too see what's occurring there
If my first is anything the same he was two and a half weeks early
Really relieved baby is ok x

01FB1058-9EBB-4DBC-81A2-D79B645E77E7_zps0195h5bh.jpg
Trying to upload pic

Last edited:
Evening ladies, how is everyone?

We have just got back from Mothercare & Babies r us, we had a look round at prams etc to get ideas.

Hmm, suppose all of us have a chance of actually being June or August.
Date makes you officially tri 2 today as well, double celebrations!

Have/will any of you be doing a facebook announcement? In general I am not a fan of people slapping their whole lives, loves and dramas all over facebook but I'm definitely tempted in this case....

Laura29 - what a clear scan pic - is baby facing to their side?

Crawkay - I'm the same I'm not one for announcing every little thing on Facebook, but I think after our scan next week we might put a pic on of some cute booties we got today in the sale with the scan pic ;)

Yeah baby is facing straight towards us so they were lying on there side
Little monkey wouldn't move for the sonograper to take the downs measurment
Saw him/her having a right wriggle though : ) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare