9dpo positive, line eyes, evap?

Which one? Sorry.

The plastic casing one is very faint but it's a 25mui.

The ic still looks faint too but the test has already started yellowing.

I'm going to test again later. So it will be 24hours after my test from last night. Hopefully I will see a very slightly darker line. But I'm not expecting much xx

I'm going out later as well.. Tempted to buy a decent test! Lol when should a frer pick it up? Xx

Ive always read they are like 12 mui - people have says they are like 8 but I think thats the USA ones. The only ones Ive ever bought is 12mui.

I didnt buy a FRER because when I opened one up one time I got an awwwful evap.

I used a superdrug sensitive 10mui and actually got a good line on it.

Ill post mine in a sec xxxx

Top one is 9dpo, second is 10dpo am and 3rd 10dpo pm.

I implanted 6dpo - but actually the best line I got was on the purple tests at 13dpo.

Stopped after that.

xxxx

Attachments

• test 9dpo pm, 10dpo am, 10dpo pm.jpg
    test 9dpo pm, 10dpo am, 10dpo pm.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 38
I think I can see it on the bottom one! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Thank you. I've used super drugs before and they were great. I don't have one around here though! Boots, wilkies and home bargain.

I've just took two more tests both with smu and there is no denying I'm pregnant! The lines aren't darker obviously but they're there! I used these tests a few days ago and didn't see anything so I know it's not the tests either xx

e056f342c905330efc733214091b543f.jpg

I'm so excited!! Xx

16bd087153f26330b8b439225ed3f3a2.jpg

Another in case you can't see xx

Woo great news! So those were implantation symptoms for you. I'm not sure if mine were or not as I got a negative this morning.

Thanks ladies!

They must have been. Cramps started again last night but I know that's pretty normal. I'm mostly having them in my back. This is the 5th time I've been pregnant and it's the only time I've ever noticed it. So I'm guessing you don't always have it or I notice things more easily now!

My cervix is doing what it should (high, soft, very swollen lol), and Ive been feeling mildly sickly. So I'm hoping this pregnancy sticks! Xx

Congratulations my lovely looks like a Bfp to me!!

hope it's a really strong sticky bean, and thankyou for your kindness these past days :)

Xxxx

Congratulations my lovely looks like a Bfp to me!!

hope it's a really strong sticky bean, and thankyou for your kindness these past days :)

Xxxx

Aaww clover.. You're going to make me cry :( thank you Hun. I can't imagine what you're going through and how hard this must be for you. If you need anything let me know. Xx

I couldn't get a frer today they didn't have any in!

I've picked up a few cheap tests 15&25mui. I will probably use them in a few days x

b08b6feae398d08987d73a591ebf587f.jpg

So I lowered the brightness on the earlier photo. You can defo see the line on this one.

Early BFPs are so hard to get a photo of xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back