9dpo positive, line eyes, evap?

Thank you :) I really hope so too xx

Slb24

Try to relax and enjoy. Stress is very bad. Im working on my stress this cycle too.

Got myself a massager, colouring book and will go for walks. Basically we need to relax as much as possible. Its difficult but not impossible x

No doubting it now Hun! Congratulations! I think im out had a tiny bit of brown cm again , but only dull cramps, not full on yet but I bet in out X

Oh god I've never consciously thought of whether I have been different.
I've completely cut caffeine out never did before, I def Won't touch a drop of alcohol would still have the odd drink before and yeah I'll prob not eat blue cheese etc with my son I was eating blue cheese till it was coming out my ears!
Bd'ing my hubby won't let me get away with not we've prob done it about4 times since finding out.
I'm no different with my son and he's rough nearly 3 demanding to be carried or thrown around!
Xx

Thank you! I am obviously over thinking everything!!! Haha
I didn't even think about caffeine until now.. Oops! Luckily I have decaf coffee in ready. Just need the tea lol
I will probably just not DTD until for a few days. Until AF date has gone.

When did you ring the doctors and book your reassurance scan? Xx

I haven't rang the doctors yet, i really don't want to tempt fate!

I have my recurrent miscarriage appointment Tuesday so I'm hoping they might put me in for an early scan. After that appointment I might be brave enough to ring the gp surgery and book my midwife appointment and scan (if I didn't get one from the Tuesday appointment).

Glad your lines are getting darker.

I tested again this evening and my line is as dark as the control so I'm feeling a little more relieved.

Xxx

Slb24

Try to relax and enjoy. Stress is very bad. Im working on my stress this cycle too.

Got myself a massager, colouring book and will go for walks. Basically we need to relax as much as possible. Its difficult but not impossible x

I am trying. I feel better today :) every test i do makes me feel happier. I think I will keep testing until my scan at 6-7 weeks and then stop once I see a heartbeat :) thanks Hun. Good luck xx

No doubting it now Hun! Congratulations! I think im out had a tiny bit of brown cm again , but only dull cramps, not full on yet but I bet in out X

Thanks Hun. I am so sorry. Good luck Hun xx

Oh god I've never consciously thought of whether I have been different.
I've completely cut caffeine out never did before, I def Won't touch a drop of alcohol would still have the odd drink before and yeah I'll prob not eat blue cheese etc with my son I was eating blue cheese till it was coming out my ears!
Bd'ing my hubby won't let me get away with not we've prob done it about4 times since finding out.
I'm no different with my son and he's rough nearly 3 demanding to be carried or thrown around!
Xx

Thank you! I am obviously over thinking everything!!! Haha
I didn't even think about caffeine until now.. Oops! Luckily I have decaf coffee in ready. Just need the tea lol
I will probably just not DTD until for a few days. Until AF date has gone.

When did you ring the doctors and book your reassurance scan? Xx

I haven't rang the doctors yet, i really don't want to tempt fate!

I have my recurrent miscarriage appointment Tuesday so I'm hoping they might put me in for an early scan. After that appointment I might be brave enough to ring the gp surgery and book my midwife appointment and scan (if I didn't get one from the Tuesday appointment).

Glad your lines are getting darker.

I tested again this evening and my line is as dark as the control so I'm feeling a little more relieved.

Xxx

That's good Hun! I can't wait for my tests to be like that lol

They should book you in for a scan :) exciting!!

I've just got it over and done with. Like I said earlier my tests have never got darker with my chemicals. They have usually come and gone quickly. So this is a milestone for me. So I thought why not!

I'm just acting as if this is a normal pregnancy. No fear or stress of previous losses. I just want to enjoy it from start to finish xx

2385b128e58923705ba9543e2a16b59c.jpg

Well I'm happy! It's properly showing a line on the 25mlu tests now. So I know my hcg is getting higher xx

Wow they look great! :dance:

Yay! Bring on darker lines though haha xx

I'm not too sure anymore lol I've confused myself with dates lol xx

Well there no denying that line anyway!! Woop woop!:)

Thank you. I'm just hoping this one sticks but the signs are good so far :) xx

Lots of baby dust for a sticky bean!!! :dust:

Thanks :) we're good so far :) I can't stop testing! Haha I'm going to buy a frer tomorrow. Xx
b32a8e9a999a6d0154e1e10ee5fe4496.jpg

I know how you feel miscarriage wise, I still feel terrified now in this pregnancy.
But try and stay positive, your tests really look great! Especially your ic's they normally take ages to start getting darker.

I know.. Eek! I'm feeling so positive this time! I'm hoping the frer tomorrow will show a great line :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back