9dpo positive, line eyes, evap?

Yeah there's no denying it now!!!!!! Eek!

I've just tested again using one of the ICs I already have and a 15mui test from home bargains! I am defo pregnant! I'm so happy and excited! Xx
3ac23bb22b17f1ec39f0be7ef4e6507e.jpg

I'm hoping it's a good sign.. The lines are defo darker than they were last night xx

Congratulations! When my lines were like that on the cheapies my frer was really really obvious!

I will probably try and get one tomorrow. But I'm not really bothered because with the amount of tests I've done I know I'm pregnant lol

I may just give it a week and get a digi with the conception indicator. I have tons of tests in already lol

Thank you! Cx

It's hard to stop though isn't it, testing I mean!

Lines are looker nicer by the day

Ah wow! Can't wait to see your FRER!! Xx

Thanks! It is! I just want to keep testing lol I will probably test once a day for a few days. Just so I can keep track of what my hcg is doing. I know it's not accurate but it will make me feel better to see darker lines every 2-4 days lol

I will try and get one tomorrow roxyroo!

Tonks.. Weird question, but after your previous loses are you being extra careful?
I'm not sure what to do? Like should we stop BDing for the first few weeks, should I stop throwing my daughter around (in a nice way, she loves it! Lol) or should I act normal?
I'm scared something will damage this pregnancy xx

Oh god I've never consciously thought of whether I have been different.
I've completely cut caffeine out never did before, I def Won't touch a drop of alcohol would still have the odd drink before and yeah I'll prob not eat blue cheese etc with my son I was eating blue cheese till it was coming out my ears!
Bd'ing my hubby won't let me get away with not we've prob done it about4 times since finding out.
I'm no different with my son and he's rough nearly 3 demanding to be carried or thrown around!
Xx

Oh god I've never consciously thought of whether I have been different.
I've completely cut caffeine out never did before, I def Won't touch a drop of alcohol would still have the odd drink before and yeah I'll prob not eat blue cheese etc with my son I was eating blue cheese till it was coming out my ears!
Bd'ing my hubby won't let me get away with not we've prob done it about4 times since finding out.
I'm no different with my son and he's rough nearly 3 demanding to be carried or thrown around!
Xx

Thank you! I am obviously over thinking everything!!! Haha
I didn't even think about caffeine until now.. Oops! Luckily I have decaf coffee in ready. Just need the tea lol
I will probably just not DTD until for a few days. Until AF date has gone.

When did you ring the doctors and book your reassurance scan? Xx

Congratulation! Great lines.

Avoid weight lifting if you want to be extra careful for next 9 months.

Enjoy your pregnancy :hug:

I always avoided DTD for the first few weeks following s BFP lol felt sick as a dog anyway so it wasn't on the menu X

Thanks Hun. I think I will just to be safe. Xx

2385b128e58923705ba9543e2a16b59c.jpg

Well I'm happy! It's properly showing a line on the 25mlu tests now. So I know my hcg is getting higher xx

30709f80251780b57092098130dcb6ce.jpg

This might be a better picture xx

Wow. Congratulations so happy for you xxx

Thanks for your help Hun! I've been worried these last few days. I usually get a faint line that doesn't get any darker when I have a chemical. I know there's time yet but I'm feeling positive :) xx

Congratulations Shelly, really hope this is your sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back