9dpo positive, line eyes, evap?

Slb24

Reaction score
Okay so I caved lol

I've just took this test after a good 5/6 hour hold with a couple of brews in between.

What are your thoughts? I'm about 80% sure there is colour to it but it's so hard to see in this light and because it's so faint!

Xx
eb1c21c9938a5c28aa79d178f87dddb3.jpg

Omg it looks pink to me!!! Have you got any FRER?? Defo so one in the morning xx

Last edited:
I've not! I'm gutted lol I won't buy them any more until I'm almost certain I have a line. I've wasted loads of money in previous cycles lol I really hope so! Thanks x

I dont think Id do a FRER at 9dpo. I got a faint positive with a superdrug 10mui.

But looks the start of a positive certainly.

Your not seeing things and I imagine it is more clear in real life.

Perhaps leave it another day if your just want to continue with the cheapies, but all looks good :)

xxxx

Thanks. It's weird, I can see it but not exactly sure what colour. It's harder to see in yellow artificial light, when I took this test it was still light out so I could see it great.

I will just carry on using the ICs.

I really hope it's the start of a BFP and not an evap! Lol xx

I thought that with my bfp 9dpo. I was like Im sure thats pink but arguing with myself it may be grey.

Probably see a better colour next test. Or retest in 5h if you can - i dont think youd get 2 bad evaps one after the other. I always got better result testing later too. I drink more at night so my early samles werent good.

Good luck.

xxxx

I won't be awake at 1am lol I will just try not to drink to much tonight. Maybe one brew before bed. And then I will test in the morning. If nothing shows I will hold for 5/6 hours again.

Thanks Hun. I'm really nervous now :( xx

I can see that and I can never see any lines! I hope it is your bfp, keep us updated! :)

I can see that and I can never see any lines! I hope it is your bfp, keep us updated! :)

Thank you. I will :) I'm just nervous it will be a dreaded evap now xx

I thinks it pink! Saw your thread about implantation pains! Hopefully it was! Fx, test again!

Thank you! I will test again in the morning.

Though I've been thinking it will only be 12 hours after my last test. Can hcg rise enough in This time to make a difference?

I will probably try to test at 8pm tomorrow as well anyway. Giving it 24 hours.

I can't wait for tomorrow now! Lol

Xx

I can see a line. Looks pink to me. Fingers crossed for you it's darker in the morning x

You could wait for your hcg levels to possibly rise...although if you test tomorrow and get another line, then you'll know it's not an evap at least :)

Last edited:
I'm hoping so! I won't be able to not test now anyway lol

I've just put this in negative so I'm sure there is something there. I just want to know if it's an evap or not now lol xx
13d677ed3bc8899a29e4ea054719f002.jpg

Thanks :) tomorrow can't come fast enough! Just really hoping there is a line tomorrow xx

I'm so excited for you hun. Think I'll get aspirin tomorrow keep forgetting! Doh! Xx

Thanks Hun. And congrats again. I've just took one in case it is a BFP. Xx

Slb24 is it the 75g ones your taking? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back