Weird evap line on cheapie

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies:)

I did a cheapie hpt this morning as i MAY be 10dpo today (ignore the ticker) first month using opks but going by my darkest line was on cd18 so this morning i did an ebay cheapie as i am a:poas:
Got the weirdest line, what i assume is an evap, it dosnt really have a colour but i have ssen plenty evaps on ebay cheapies and they are thin grey lines, this line is as thick as control and you can only see it in the light, it wont show up on pic but i would say it was grey, i notticed it after about 15 mins

I know some ladies on here have been seeing faint lines on cheapies recently, anyone had similar?

Could be a very early positive you know....I've seen some people's early positive pics and not necessarily pink, just a line but geting eyes crossed looking at it. After my experience last week however I would be wary in case its an evap. It will only get stronger and stronger if its the real deal so just hang in there and test again tomorrow - you never know......December gonna be a good month I can feel it!!

Thanks tracey M,

I am very wary and think it's just a very weird evap, no doubt i will be testing every morning now,

What can i say its an addiction :)

Really hope december is a good month, november sucked :(

Having some cramps today so the witch maybe on her way, not going to be too dishartened tho as wasnt really expecting to ov this month

Your not out till the witch gets you but fx it's the start of your Christmas BFP appearing :)
xxx

Thanks kezzamunster, got my fingers crossed for you all too, want to see loads of bfp's in that testing thread this month

Oh let's hope so, November was uber pants & tis the season for giving & all that so Santa should live up to his word :)
xxx

Could go either way but mine started off like evap type of lines. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back