6 week reassurance scan

Hey! Oh wow have you had to wait 2 weeks or less? You'll have to keep us updated too! So hope there are little babies next time! I've been so on the verge of booking a private scan on the 29th but for one apparently they couldn't measure me, it is quite costly which I don't particularly mind however for not getting measurements I was slightly annoyed at the price and I know at the maternity unit they can at least tell me if everything's fine or what next. So waiting it is! Fingers crossed for you hun! X

I went last Monday so just over a week I have to wait, that's long enough, poor you waiting 2! Yeah as hard as it is I'd try and wait, it's a lot of money to pay for the sake of a few days. Fingers crossed for us both x

Last edited:
Hi no the next visitors are coming next Tuesday (so we had a break from them this week) been feeling kinda gross every evening this week. I don't want to keep eating but it seems to stop the nausea. I had double breakfast and double lunch today. I am gonna be a moose! Jeans are a little snug but I don't want to buy any maternity stuff until at least 12 weeks (back to my zero expectations). No vomming yet. Hopefully scan on Monday is OK and I can get through the visitors without them suspecting. I do know it's a good problem to have its just annoying timing lol

Oh I see! So you've had a little time to relax at least? So hard not letting everyone know, it's different with us this time as last time we never told anyone but still lost, so we've told family this time as thought it would be good to have some support if anything happened, which I'm trying so hard to think positive but I'm so good at panicking! Only one more sleep for you! Really hope all goes well hun! X

I went last Monday so just over a week I have to wait, that's long enough, poor you waiting 2! Yeah as hard as it is I'd try and wait, it's a lot of money to pay for the sake of a few days. Fingers crossed for us both x[/QUOTE]

God I know, any wait is just awful! Positive thinking! With all this sickness I'm guessing it's a good sign even if it's very much a pain in the bottom. You will have to post and let us know! Nervous/excitement both kicking in! Thank you hun x

Thanks Blisa I'm glad it's tomorrow too! Will let you know how it goes. Hope you can distract yourself from panicking. Don't worry until you are given something to worry about I say. Normally I would plan some fun evening stuff for us to do but since that's when my nausea kicks in I can't even do that at the mo. Pyjamas sofa and trying to work out what I can eat. Rock n roll!

Thanks Blisa I'm glad it's tomorrow too! Will let you know how it goes. Hope you can distract yourself from panicking. Don't worry until you are given something to worry about I say. Normally I would plan some fun evening stuff for us to do but since that's when my nausea kicks in I can't even do that at the mo. Pyjamas sofa and trying to work out what I can eat. Rock n roll!

Haha! That is pretty much my life right now pjs sofa nice movie or something although everything makes me burst into tears right now hahaha! How did it go for you today? Really hope all is well!! Xxx

Hiya yes all good both still there and measuring in the normal range I am being discharged to my gp now as well. Not sure how I feel about that! 8+3 today. We still are in a daze about it all I think. First visitor here already so gonna try and forget about it and try to not feel ill for a week. Great. I hope you have good news too! Keeping my fingers crossed xx

Ah fab news!! Yeah must be scary taking that step, but that must mean they have no concerns which is positive! Keeping you in my thoughts! Enjoy your visitor if possible! Apparently ginger biscuits are meant to help with the sickness, according to my OH, but he's quite knowledgeable may give it a shot myself haha! I'm here if you ever need a wee chat or rant:) xxx

Last edited:
I'm drinking lemon in hot water with honey seems to sort it out. Also been eating the sweets meant for the Halloween kids which take the edge off. Felt OK today so hopefully will get to Saturday OK (please!). Clinic seem surprised that I've not felt too bad! Likewise for you with the chats and rants it's nice to be able to say things on this forum that you could never talk openly about. Apart from my oh of course. He gets every gory detail lol xx

aww star thats fab, i got discharged from the EPU clinic yesterday too and now under my GP im measuring 9 weeks. couldnt be happier, such a relief to get the sign off to say everything is okay and normal :)

i havent had morning sickness as such just terrible nausea! just keep nibbling away at little things to try and put it at bay.

i love this forum, its like i can tell people my secret get it off my chest but people dont know around me. i love it

So on cloud 9 right now! My scan showed teeny baby with a heartbeat! Measuring 6 weeks 6 days, so earlier than I thought definitely! I'm so so over the moon! 😁😁

its such a nice feeling isnt it

im 2 weeks behind what i thought i was expecting 11 weeks but only measure 9 atm

Attachments

• IMG_2325[1].JPG
    IMG_2325[1].JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 13
Aww that's amazing news Blisa so happy for you! Xxx

Thank you so much! Hope you are all doing well too!
And oh my goodness Leighwiltshire what a great picture! I can't upload mine as it keeps failing! Cannot believe the difference in development after just 2 weeks! I'm so emotional and happy haha! My OH is having a great time of it xx

ive had 3 weeks growth in 2 weeks was amazing the lady let us sit and watch it move around was kicking its legs like no tomorrow

amazing! we just laid in bed last night and cried we are so grateful of having the opportunity to have a baby with each other totally emotional

Think this could work!

Attachments

• 20161101_113753-min.jpg
    20161101_113753-min.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 14
Not much to see! But the girl let us watch the heartbeat, which I was just in total amazement I could watch it forever. That's fantastic! Bless you!! Really wish you all the best! When is it you'll be due have they said? Xx

its amazing to see isnt it!

ive originally thought 21st may but ive just stuck another 2 weeks on so around 4th June, need a dating scan next.

yours will look like mine next time you go!! xxx

It really is! I can't stop looking at the picture I'm so inlove! Haha I know it will! I was booked in for my dating scan 28th November but they've pushed it back to start of December, so they can check baby for down syndrome properly which I prefer!
Are you booked in for a dating scan? Soooooo exciting, will you find out what your having? One half of my family are for it and the other against my OH wants to, I'm in two minds! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back