need reassurance

manduk

Reaction score
Im 6 weeks pregnant and my husband and I had been ttc for 2 years. I was on clomid the last couple of cycles which seemed to have helped. However I feel i can't feel as happy as I should be as my friend was recently pregnant and went and had an early scan only to find there was no heartbeat, and I rthink this is playing a BIG MASSIVE part on me not being able to reassure me that everythign ill be alright with my pregnancy. What can I do to start enjoying it more. Really need reassurance

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum :wave:

I know it is very scarey to hear what your friend went through but it isn't that common. I would say if you're worried, contact your early pregnancy unit/or your midwife and see if you can have a reassurance scan :)

I'm sure everything is fine hun x

:hug: As Mamafy said, it's so easy to worry early on - especially as you might not actually feel pregnant. If you can't get a reassurance scan on the nhs you can pay for a private scan which might help you to relax a bit - in the next week or so you should definitely be able to see the heartbeat if your dates are correct :)

And welcome to Pregnancy Forum :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back