6 week scan.

Thanks psycofalcon. My stomach was in knots when I read all those 6 week posts. I thought I had missed something along the way. Thanks so much.

Sorry to hear this Westonp, my thoughts are with you. :hugs:

sorry to hear ur sad news :-( hope u are ok xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that Hun. I hope you're able to take the time to rest and just lay on the sofa all day if that's what you need. Wishing you every success in the future xx

Now I'm really confused!!

The miscarriage has gone as expected I.e. two sets of pills, the actual miscarriage and then period like symptoms for a couple of weeks, however this morning I take the pregnancy test, as told, and it comes back positive!!

What happens now?

Hiya hun, hope you're feeling better. The positive test is probably from residual hormones in your system (unless you've been having unprotected sex), I'd test again in a few days to a week, when you get a bfn then your cycle should start getting back to normal. If you continue to get positives it may be a new pregnancy or something left over from the MC so get to the doctor for them to run some tests.

You may ovulate before you have a period though so use something if you didn't want to try right away, and if you do then go for it! Hope this helps and best of luck sweetie!!

I've got to go in for another scan tomorrow !!! Why can't things ever be simple.

Bless ya it sounds like left over tissue to me but I hope not and I think its to soon for a new pregnancy as u previously said u have had 2 weeks of period like symptoms,hope its just left over hcg and not tissue gd luck xx

Is it not a routine scan to check that everything has passed?

I assume so but I have a feeling that everything hasn't passed.

Hcg is the hormone hunni xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back