6 week reassurance scan

ive having an issue with a trapped nerve!

that pillow looks so cosy! i cant wait to snuggle into it :)

Oh me too Blisa! My hips are so painful, I thought I had been walking too much but this horrible! Now I sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs and my feet. It relieves some of the pressure, but I can't wait to buy a decent one. My sister-in-law wants to give me hers (she has 2 kids), but I don't think it's very hygienic... It's sweet but I don't think you can wash it that easily either...
She also wants to give her nursing bras she's used for both her pregnancies and breastfeeding. Thank god she was a C cup and I'm already at a DD. I don't mind using second hand clothes but lingerie is a bit personal no? Or am I being a snob??

I am so tired today, because of how much my hips are aching and the amount of toilet trips I've been having each night, I see every hour haha! Anyway that's my moan for today! I'm needing the pillow and soon!
I can agree with you on that one kitana, I wouldn't be taking 2nd hand lingerie or pillow.. it's not snobby, I'm terrible for it right now, people are saying to me oh I've got loads of baby girl/boy stuff I can give you, and while I totally appreciate it, I feel myself kind of thinking I don't want people to do that, don't know if it's because this is my first. I feel absolutely terrible for it too :/ x

My sister-in-law just asked me when she can start bringing all her daughter's stuff over... This is so frustrating.. My parents want to help me get my own new stuff but my boyfriend insists on getting everything second hand from his sister. We haven't even decided which room will become the baby's room!! Ugh.... Hate this... Even "Here's some advice" sentences have been thrown at me for 2 days now... Whyyyyyyyy?? I just want to enjoy my pregnancy! Feels good to rant though! :lol::lol:

Haha!! Omg my partner is the bloody same, I just kind of smile he's like we don't need to go buying brand new clothes... I just feel like I really want to though, like new baby new everything. Is that selfish? Lol. It's probably more snobby. I don't mean to be I'm just so.excited to be buying everything!! I love a rant too haha xx

I think it's normal we want to buy our own stuff! We want to take care of our babies as we want to. I will see what I can use, I don't want to start a family feud! :lol:
Good luck Blisa!!

Haha good luck to you too!! Think I'll grin and bare it! Family feuds never worth it haha! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back