35 weeks pregnant and partner left for another women

Tell CSA they're living together as it's household income so it'll come out of that!! Dirty scummy pair!! 😡 What a vile little man and woman. I feel for you so much. File a divorce and take him for everything, make sure HMRC know they're living together too x

We weren't married just engaged our wedding was meant to be this June
I can't believe he doesn't care that him not paying child maintenance to his oldest will result in me losing our home and he's not bothered at all and why would he want to get rid of the car when of his children really needed him not that he probably would come anyway but he's making sure he has no chance of getting to them
How this women has turned him to the opposite of what he was is crazy it's like all he cares about is her and has completely forgotten his children who love their dad so much even after all of this and he treats them like his and I can't tell a 3 and 6 year old their dad doesn't want to make sure they are fed I really hope he gets some karma soon

Just when I thought he couldn't go any lower. My heart breaks for you and your boys. Ymypu need to talk to someone about what you can do. Even of he gets benefit he will still need to pay for the kids. I can't believe a man would be so vile to his children. I'm so sorry yoir going through this. Was probably the slats idea to move to have him to her self. Can't wait for them to get some karma. Have your parents tried to talk some sense to his parents?x

My parents are done with the man they can't believe after how he was welcomed in to our family he can treat us all so badly and as my dad has said how a man can believe he's done no wrong and cause all this upset when the women is carrying your baby disgust him so much!
I don't want anything to do with his family they are all over his new women and telling everyone what an amazing couple they are and how happy their son is how they can believe him not bothering with his children is happiness shows their true colours and they can make out now they are amazing family unit and ignore the fact they didn't see their son for 5 years as he said and I quote they are scum for not accepting our children

My dad is goin to help me keep the house for a few months so I have a little time to sort out my finances that's a true dad and thankfully my boys have an amazing grandad to look up too!
I keep thinking I'll wake from this nightmare but it keeps going I can't believe I spent 15 years with a guy who can treat his kids this way she is welcome to him they are obviously very much suited to each other and as for his family they are all blaming me for their fall out now forgetting all the actual facts

Same.
May I ask why did they not accept your children?xx

Well they just didn't bother to start with and then when my partner asked them to start making effort( he actually had to call them and ask this)with their first grandson they said it was because we were not married but now apparently it was because my parents spoiled him and they didn't think they needed to bother that's what they are saying now
But his sister had kids out of wedlock and they were all over them and that's when my partner said he was done with them and didn't want them around his children didn't even tell them about middle boy through his choice but now that's also my fault along with everything else I have apparently done wrong to him and he's done no wrong
His family never told him when his sister got married or had further kids didn't inform him either but again now all blame is on me

I arranged mediation to try and get him involved in my boys life as I wanted them to know that I try offered every Sunday turned it down and said every other for a period of two hours that's all he wants with him children who he spend years raising
No mention of him wanting to meet our baby I know it shouldn't but that really hurt me our baby is amazing and he doesn't even acknowledge him and has no interest in seeing him sorry needed a rant I just feel so bad for my baby boy who one day will have to learn the truth about his pathetic father

That's so sad. 2hrs is nothing he should be ashamed of himself. I personally wouldn bother with him now but I would get money for all 3 of them. I'm sure you will manage without but it's his duty to pay for them. He will have to get a job sooner or later as she will get pissed of having no money. Get every penny out of him that you can bleed him dry I say. Does his famy not want to see your children?

I'd say your better of without him and his low life family. X

If you think he's working cash in hand I'd report him to HMRC and I wouldn't give a fuck if he thought it was me. What an nasty *******. You will come out of this stronger and with the love of your boys, but please just make sure you get what you can to support your boys financially.

I know you were just being supportive Blueclass, but I really object to terms like "bleed him dry" - it just feeds the perception that single mum's are money grabbing scumbags, when in fact they are legally entitled to financial support from the father of their children if they separate. Not having a go, I just think it's really important that Luciec knows she is doing the right thing and not being some kind of leech! xx

Last edited:
By bleed him try I do mean get what your entitled to and make sure he pays every penny even if it leave him him little money. He has to support his kids regardless of wether luciec can afford to support them on her own or not.
I would never insinuate that single mums are scumbags so you have taken that the wrong way. Nor do i think single mums are leeches. Iv spoken to luciec alot and I'm pretty positive she did not take it that way either.

Not taken in a bad way at all
If I'm honest I am so sick of all his rubbish he's just ignoring child maintenance letters and I have no words for him I'm just goin to leave it in their hands I can't believe I spent 15 years with this man feels like I never knew him at all
I never knew he was capable of acting this way I can't work out if this was always him and I never knew him at all
He told me that all him work friend (lets see how many he stays in contact with now he's lost his job)love them as a couple and that they all say he's so much happier and that he always seemed depressed with me never met his work friends and it's funny how they all say this to him yet anyone who actually saw us as a couple says how happy we seemed so who knows what's true anymore
but I think I would have known if he was so unhappy so I'm going to remember the true us and let him believe his I want my baby to know I had him with the man I believed was goin to grow old with me and I loved his daddy very much I'm not letting him re write my history
Maybe they are soul mates after all but my soul mates are my boys and nothing would make me treat them this way and I certainly wouldn't have had a baby if I was that unhappy so more fool him and her she is welcome to him and all the holidays I wouldn't swap my life with hers one bit

Last edited:
By bleed him try I do mean get what your entitled to and make sure he pays every penny even if it leave him him little money. He has to support his kids regardless of wether luciec can afford to support them on her own or not.
I would never insinuate that single mums are scumbags so you have taken that the wrong way. Nor do i think single mums are leeches. Iv spoken to luciec alot and I'm pretty positive she did not take it that way either.

I really didn't mean to imply that YOU thought she was a scumbag/leech, just that that particular phrase I think feeds the perception among SOME people that single mum's are trouble-makers, etc. Sorry for any offence caused, that wasn't my intention.

Well of course he's going to seem happier now he's shirked all his adult responsibilities and shacked up with some new shag piece. What a fucking catch! He'll be slagging you off to anyone who'll listen and his "work mates" are probably nodding along and saying not a lot to his face before they go home and bitch about what a **** he is to walk out on his family all for the sake of a seedy little shag. And if they aren't then they should be. No decent man leaves his family in the shit like that. Even if he's fallen out of love with you or in love with her or whatever... he should do the decent thing and fulfil his financial obligations to those boys. What an utter *******. I know it won't feel it now, but you are well rid of him. Be thankful you didn't waste a single minute more with this waste of space and focus on rebuilding your life for the sake of your family. You can do this. It's just a really fucking hard and painful thing to have to go through xx

How you could be happier without seeing your kids everyday or speaking to them then it's a happiness I wouldn't want

I think he's loving having all this spare money but I would rather have just enough money and see my kids laugh,tuck them in to bed everynight

I hope one day he will realise that he's missed out on all our babies first and you can never get them memories back

It still very much hurts right now but I'm getting there and I hope one day he's not even in my thoughts
He can convince himself he has done absolutely no wrong but no matter how he tells his lies he still walked out on his pregnant fiancé for another women and I don't believe anyone with any moral thinks that's acceptable behaviour can't wait till one day I feel nothing for this man and my kids will hopefully realise they were worth more than how he's treated them and I can tell them no matter how I felt about their father I tried to keep him in their lives even when I didn't really want too and I can go on guilt free

I know there's something about one parent not supposed move further up than 56 miles from the other parent without it being agreed so he's not doing himself any favours once it gets to court x

Not really sure this is true I'm afraid. My brother in law's wife ran off with his 18 month old to the other end of the country because she decided she didn't love my BIL anymore. When it went to court over custody all they would give him was one weekend a month and half of school holidays once he was at school. And the dad has to pay for all the flights to go get his son to spend the weekend with him at his home so basically an adult and child flight return once a month and she doesn't have to do a thing. Honestly totally unfair on him as he is a good guy.

I've only recently discovered your story and think it is one of the most devastating things I have read on this forum. My heart breaks for you but also your kids, cannot imagine how devasted my children would be if their daddy just left. I know by claiming not to work he will barely have to pay you anything at all (if that) and that just seems awful considering what he is done. I don't have much advice other than the fact that counselling will hopefully help you deal with some of your pain but I don't think anything will help with the betrayal you must feel xx

Yeah that's how I feel right now my heart is so broken still not only for me but for my 3 boys who didnt deserve this even if he hates me like he makes out I don't think any of us deserve such disregard especially at the time he picked to do it
He had 15 years to leave me if I was not what he wanted but to planned our baby and then leave me to deal with all the upset is a lot to get over and heal from
I'm sure it will get easier with time but I think I will always carry some of the hurt and not sure if I will ever be able to trust again but I'm hopeful
I hate the most that my heart still loves him and miss the man I thought he was but lucky my head is ahead of the game and can't stand the man he's become
One day I hope he doesn't even enter my thoughts and all of my boys realise that I made sure they were loved so much and never let them down

Well he turned up to see the two oldest boys today stayed a whole 45 mins I don't know why he bloody bothers may as well just not just confuses them
Him and her now car share as he turned up in her car as got rid of his why does it still feel like such a punch in the gut when will the thing he does with her just not even affect me at all that where I want to be in life
Sorry rant over I find it better to rant on here than ever let him know I'm bothered

Last edited:
Your always welcome to rant on here.

Hopefully she will now see his a time waster and a low life who can't support himself and he will be left with no one and she deserves no one too.
Why did he only stay 45mins and why did he not see the baby x

He doesnt ever ask to see our baby he doesn't even ask my parents how the baby is which hurts so much but actually now believe it's for the best not sure just said goodbye and left obviously 45 mins after nothing for 2 weeks is enough
Best thing was he asked if he could collect all his tools he left at our house as though I just left all his stuff in the house anything he didn't take I binned or sold
I don't get how after only 6 months they are car sharing,living together and apparently as happy as ever I could even imagine having another man in my life even now I guess that why I'm still hurting and he's not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back