2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

Aahhh.

My nappies arrived but I can't open them as I'm at work and it might raise some suspicion!!

It like torture having the little packages but not being able to open them!!!!

Did I mention I'm not a very patient person? Lol!

Woo hoo to nappies :D i think it would look suss hehe, i would have to make a small tear and have a peek i am also very impatient :) lol xx

Haha. That's what I did. Then at the start of lunch I took them out to my car and had a proper nosey.

Sooo cute. :)

Thank you DeeDee :) You too. Xxx

I'm hoping some of the cloth nappies I've ordered arrive!!!

Ooh what did you go for? I was looking at some in John Lewis but then was wondering about getting some second hand as they'll be more absorbant after lots of washes? Let me know how you get on xx

Oh and by the way, I'm currently lying with my legs up on the bed post :p Finally managed to get some :bd: this afternoon! Now I just need a positive opk and we're sorted!

Ooh good luck leesey :D hope these lil wrigglers are successful hehe!! xx

Haha Leesey! Awesome. :)

I just got some eBay cheapies as I have no one to use them on but they were so cute and cheap (£3-4) I couldn't help myself!!

I also have some coming direct from china which I was going to order one from a UK seller for £4 of but I found 7 for £10!

Worth a risk for that kind of crazy money.

Glad to know JL do the more fancy ones though as by next summer we'll have about £800 in JL vouchers to spend on baby stuff. :)

I have £200 in Debenhams vouchers and £100 in m&s vouchers and we did have next and jl vouchers but I used them to buy a travel system and a cooker. The cooker is unrelated to baby but we didn't have any money to buy a new one so I had to sacrifice baby vouchers! Plenty time to save back up though, and is say the travel system is the most expensive thing anyway and that's sorted. Was going to buy a crib on offer last week but I really want dh to clean the attic first its filthy! Feels good being pro active and organised, but it gives me something to do as well!

Last edited:
Vein? Autocorrect?

The travel system I want seems to be only available on Kiddicare so it'll have to be cash I recon.

But Im hoping we an get a cot, bedding, breast pump, bouncer/swing and baby monitor on JL

Vein? Autocorrect?

The travel system I want seems to be only available on Kiddicare so it'll have to be cash I recon.

But Im hoping we an get a cot, bedding, breast pump, bouncer/swing and baby monitor on JL

Breast pumps half price in morrisons right now xx

Avent I believe. I think the manual ones were £7? Also microwave sterilisers for £20
I was really thinking of getting one but didn't want to get caught by anyone I know!!

Haha. I got an avent steam steriliser in there for £17. £60 on amazon!!!

I want a medela swing pump so will have to shell out I think.

Haha. I got an avent steam steriliser in there for £17. £60 on amazon!!!

I want a medela swing pump so will have to shell out I think.

I think I might start off getting basic versions of things so that they're ready for bubs being born, but then hoping generous parents might give some things as gifts!!
I'm so glad I can talk about these things, anyone else would think I'm nuts!! I'm either extremely organised or extremely obsessed or both!!

But I was the same for our wedding, bought loads of stuff before we were even engaged and everyone said they were amazed at how well organised it was. Being obsessive pays off!!

haha, this made me laugh leesey, my wedding will probably be the most unorganised wedding ever! don't even know where to start! :) xx

I was the same with the wedding Leesey.

And now when DH or my mum think I'm a nutter buying baby stuff I just remind them how good the wedding was for my 2.5 years of planning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back