Who's just starting their 2ww???

I can see it more on the second one hun.

Well i tested with mu and.........................Nothing!

Boo, i think i just need to accept that i am not pregnant this month and get on with it,
I dont even want to think how many sticks i've peed on since the end of march. I think ive single handedly kept my local boots and superdrug afloat with all my purchases!!!!!

FX thou cc8, hope the line gets stronger for ya xxxx

I can see it more on the second one hun.

Well i tested with mu and.........................Nothing!

Boo, i think i just need to accept that i am not pregnant this month and get on with it,
I dont even want to think how many sticks i've peed on since the end of march. I think ive single handedly kept my local boots and superdrug afloat with all my purchases!!!!!

FX thou cc8, hope the line gets stronger for ya xxxx

haha no way i see it more on the 2nd :lol: my eyes hurt from looking for so many lines! at least i can deffo see a line this time though! hopefully get blood test results soon!

when is your af due? well as they say "it's not over yet" til the witch comes so stay positive! although i don't even follow my own advice!! i know it's not easy and it sucks! xxx

WTF!!!!! bloods say not pregnant, I am baffled and really pissed off at what my stupid body is doing to me!

Using Tapatalk

Oh no!

Well, looks like we'll both just have to wait for nxt cycle then hun.

I must admit i really thought i was pg this month but, clearly not!! bought some opks which i'm gonna start in 5 days and see how i go on with them.

Dont be too disheartened hunny, BFP will come soon :)

xxx

Last edited:
I'm not late yet, due tomorrow but today is the 8th day (could be 9th) in a row of positive opks, the cramping every day on and off since I (or, thought I was) about 4dpo and what I thought was another faint positive line on a hpt. That's what I'm so annoyed about, what my body is doing to trick me! We weren't trying this month so it's more the carry on I'm bothered about! Got a dr apt today at 4 to speak to them. If I definitely can't be pregnant right now then I want some kind of non hormonal contraceptive until January. Was going to try for a baby in august but I've been so put off I want to wait til January now! xxx

Using Tapatalk

You have to do what is best for you and your body but dont make any hasty decisions because your feeling low! love to you xxx

I know how u feel hun, we were not trying, not preventing. you get so caught up in it all and it gets a little obsessive!

My OH thinks im nuts lol!

I have docs appt @ 3 to sort this lack of AF situation out.

xxx

That's deffo what's best as means I've deffo worked the right amount of weeks again at work to apply for sick leave and pay if I get ill again next pregnancy and will qualify for MA again, means we will have longer to get a bigger car etc. But I refuse to use anything hormonal and I think the only thing there is, is the coil? So will speak to doc about that today!

Good luck at your apt kred xxx

Using Tapatalk

In terms of work it doesnt affect me as such cos i have m own business.

Me and Oh agreed to start trying properly around sept anyway as we dont want a huge age gap between children.

I think the coil is the best option but im way too much of a wuss to have it as i'm dead squeamish bout things like that! God only knows how i managed pregnancy and labour last time lol!

Fx for ur appt, hope u get what u want from the doc :)

xxx

Hi ladies!!

Am so surprised at your blood test CC... Is that definitely it then? Or could it just mean it's too early?? I don't really understand the sciencey bit. I was so sad to read, as i really had convinced myself that it was your month.

I have amazing wonderful news... my bleeding eventually stopped last night and i took a pregnancy test this morning, expecting the worst, and it's a very definite positive. As you can imagine my head's a whirl but we are so ecstatic! I can't believe that this has happened for us at last.

Just want to say thank you so much for all the supportive comments - you girls have kept me going. I just hope that this one's a sticky for us, and hope so much that it is good news for you girls,

Thanks,

lots of love,

liv_luv_laff xxx

Yeah liv that's me out! Doc says blood has the pregnancy hormone in it from conception and I'd have been 15 days past conception so it's a definite no! I'm feeling a huge weight off my shoulders just to have a definite answer now! We will try in January and hopefully it'll be easy :) will probs continue to chart my ovulation til then even though it's being very weird!

That is brilliant news that you've stopped bleeding and you got a definite bfp!! Huge congratulations again, so happy for you and hope you have a sticky beanie and a happy and healthy 9 months ahead! How exciting! xxx

Using Tapatalk

oh cc sorry to hear about your bld results and good luck for when you decide to start trying again hun.

Liv that is great news hun congratulations xx

cc86: So sorry to hear that!

Liv: That's great! Come and join me on 1tri:)

Sorry about your results cc, good luck for your next cycle though (whenever you try again) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back