2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

thank u Leesey! xx :friends:

Last edited:
I was the same with the wedding Leesey.

And now when DH or my mum think I'm a nutter buying baby stuff I just remind them how good the wedding was for my 2.5 years of planning!!

That's my plan cupcake, was expecting to have to defend myself but both dh and mum didn't blink an eye when I said about my bargains, I think they just expect it of me!!

thank u Leesey! xx :friends:

Meant to say, email me your address and I'll get some of those wedding magazines posted out to you. DH will be so happy, he was ready for chucking them in the bin!!

Ooh Leesey we sound so similar!!

Get on the eBay Cloth Diaper wagon with me!!!!!!

Have fun at work Kanga. Xxz

Ooh Leesey we sound so similar!!

Get on the eBay Cloth Diaper wagon with me!!!!!!

Have fun at work Kanga. Xxz

I might do, pm me the link. I'm a bit wary of the cheapies though, although I'm always on the hunt for a bargain, I've heard that cloth nappies have a tendency to leak with newborns, so I'm not sure whether or not it might be worthwhile getting the really decent ones.
Which is why I was thinking perhaps buy used ones, cos you can get the really expensive ones for cheap and only have to wash them once, where as with brand new you have to wash them again and again to get them absorbant.

OV update - just did opk and almost positive! Looks like I'm on track to ov on Wednesday.

BD - check!
Almost +opk - check!

Yay!!

woo hoo leesey the egg hunt i nearly here hehe :D xx

Last edited:
Have to warn you deedee - I ain't making no chicken sounds come wednesday :p

pmsl no, best not to hey, ppl may think you are going loony hehe!! xx

Weeeeee good news Leesey.

I'm busting for a wee but trying to hold until I get home! Going to be a long 45 minutes!!

Fx for a + today although I've had quite a lot of pain today so might have missed the surge. I'm sure my wee was too weak yesterday.

I think I'll be in too much of a state with a newborn to Cloth Diaper so will probably use disposable for a few weeks.

I think I will get some tots bots bamboozle stretchy for them though.

And I keep an eye out on eBay fe preloves fluffles and lollipop softees as I hear they are great for little babies. Xx

Eeek, good news about the nearly pos opk leesey!! Mine went fainter today but still pretty strong! Going to count tomorrow as 1dpo! It's going to be a long wait. In expecting AF on 13dpo as it seems I have a 12 LP. So fx she doesn't show! Xx

Weeeeee good news Leesey.

I'm busting for a wee but trying to hold until I get home! Going to be a long 45 minutes!!

Fx for a + today although I've had quite a lot of pain today so might have missed the surge. I'm sure my wee was too weak yesterday.

I think I'll be in too much of a state with a newborn to Cloth Diaper so will probably use disposable for a few weeks.

I think I will get some tots bots bamboozle stretchy for them though.

And I keep an eye out on eBay fe preloves fluffles and lollipop softees as I hear they are great for little babies. Xx

I've just been looking at them all, they're awesome!!

And on a similar note, I just bought a brand new crib on gumtree for £20!! I will be picking it up tomorrow, so will need to get DH to put it in the attic out of the way!! It's this one http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-breeze-crib-natural/crbz02800/type-i/ and it matches out bedroom furniture. At £20 I couldn't resist!!

Eeek, good news about the nearly pos opk leesey!! Mine went fainter today but still pretty strong! Going to count tomorrow as 1dpo! It's going to be a long wait. In expecting AF on 13dpo as it seems I have a 12 LP. So fx she doesn't show! Xx

I wouldn't worry about the 12 day lp, it's not the shortest phase I've heard of and you've conceived and implanted before so it'll be fine xx

I know I'm just getting paranoid about everything! £20, is an amazing price for a crib! :) u are going to be so organised for a LO, my oh wouldn't let me have anything in the house baby related. Xx

Aaaah Leesey I'm so jealous of the crib!!! I need to remember to keep checking Gumtree. :)

I did get this dresser/changing table for free on freecycle. :) £120 worth and it's in perfect condition:

767819.jpg

Aaaaand!! Here are my lovely nappies!! Sooo cute and DH loves them!! He's played with them all already. What a sweetheart.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318267393.048927.jpg

Please excuse the carpet and cat leg....

Leesey - have you looked at Little Lamb nappies?

Get great reviews and look perfect for new arrivals. :)

£6.99 each on eBay (new) without wraps but I think I'll get LL nappies and then splurge on a couple of TotsBots wraps. :)

I'll keep my CDs for subsequent babies so don't mind buying new. But if I can get the same product for less £ than the big names I'm all for that!

wow cupcake looks like you have been gettin some real bargains, remind me to come to you for advice when i decide to start purchasing baby goods hehe! xx

Hey, that's great about your + Leesey, drag that man to the bedroom hun! :)

Your bargains are amazing!! I haven't bought anything yet but I'm dying to. I'll keep my eyes open for bargains I can't believe there are so many good ones around. Are you all still feeling positive? xxx

AF is due for me on 19th Oct. It seems if I'm Oving late I only have a 10 - 11 day Luteal Phase. I will try and hold off on testing this month tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back