2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

oh dear cosmic, hope your feeling better now, nothing more worse than feeling faint esp while out and about, hope its a good sign for you!

I feel bloated as hell tonight :( felt a bit queasy earlier as well...hope its a sign of a bfp and not a horrible bug!! xx

Omg girs I am so bloated tonight I feel like who Ate all the pies and I only had a little salad! I am major windy pops to go with it and tummy cramps are back, I think I might have a tummy but the symptoms are pointing more to that then bfp

i think all the 2wwers symptoms are rubbing off on each other hehe! i feel exactly like that...well without the wind (up to press) and i do feel a little achy in the tummy department but nothing too major!! xx

I don't feel faint anymore but i do feel bloaty and like I have acid in my low abdo. Maybe I'm just coming down with a bug, somethings going on either way x

glad your dizziness has subsided! i am the same today, i just have a feeling something is going on inside me, had a lot happen today! oooh dont think i can wait 11 days to test :/ xx

Hope you feel better soon cosmic - or that you get a bfp to at least make all the yuckiness worth it. Xx

Ov pain has intensified this evening. :)

Fx it's mega tomorrow!!!

Still getting a pos opk this evening, the cbd one had an error message come up but the stick looks positive to me! Off to do some more bd'ing!! :p xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194026.372051.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194026.372051.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 12
sorry if this is in the wrong place but im new here! ok im actually testing on saturday by then i will be 1 day late. my periods are irregular and vary from 39 days to 51 making conceiving a pain in the butt. i have 2 children and this is our second month of trying. i have felt tired queasy, really bad flu like symptoms, constipation, pain in lower abdomen when coughing which i had with my second, cramping on left hand side, tender breasts and dark nipples with raised areolas. everything is pointing to pregnancy but i just have a feeling im not it took 8 months to conceive with my second. fingers crossed i am and good luck to all you lovely ladies in the 2ww

mommyof2, your symptoms are sounding promising, good luck for testing :) xx

Sounds Promising mummy of 2!

Morning ladies. :)

Work days suck for OPKs as I have to wait until I'm home.

Think I'll do one as close to leaving time as I can. Might still be too early in the morning but worth a shot. :)

Thank you DeeDee :) You too. Xxx

I'm hoping some of the cloth nappies I've ordered arrive!!!

Ooh exciting about the cloth nappies, i ordered a free MAM soother online the other month, just because it was free, i was so excited when it came haha...small things and all that!! lol xx

Ooh! Are they still free??

I'm picking up bargains as I find them. :) it currently makes me feel like a little girls getting dolly stuff for Xmas. But it'll be useful someday. :)

I'm not too sure, i got it free when i liked there facebook page so the offer may still be available to new likers :) hehe and yes i feel the same when i get little bits, deffo come in useful one day...hopefully soon :) xx

Ah. I don't really use FB and TTC is a big secret so I don't want to be seen liking baby stuff. Lol.

Ov pain is definitely more today!! Whoop whoop! Hope it happens today!!

ahhh right big no no then haha!! its not too bad for me as i have a DD so if people see i have liked the page i dont think they will look too much into it!!

Happy ov day anyway hun fx your laying an egg hehe :D xx

Haha. Now I have a mental image of me sat in my office making chicken noises!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back