Who's just starting their 2ww???

Thanks sunnygirl! Will pos in the bfp section, just want to wait untill Friday:)

Hi girls, How you doing cc? Hope you went to the bloods in the end? Then hopefully you'll have some conclusive answers about it all (fingers crossed you'll be moving into tri1!!) Scotch - i have replied on the other thread.

My news is no news really! The brown blood continues, plus have a bit of cramping... only spotting but it has been 4 days now, so i really don't know what's going on. Haven't allowed myself to get excited or anything, and to be honest feeling a bit down about it all. Dh and me have decided to not do another test until Sunday morning. then i know i am definitely late (i'm irregular and af due to start between last monday and this saturday), and this bleeding will have either stopped or gotten heavier. Just don't know what's happening. If things no clearer on Sunday i'll go to the docs on Monday. That's the plan anyway.

Good luck! And hope friday's good days for Esp, Dita, CC and of course scotch!!

lots of love,

liv_Luv_laff x

Aw liv keep your chin up hopefully it's just normal pregnancy spotting as you had a really good second line on a hpt didn't you

Posted a thread for myself to keep track of everything to do with my ttc called "my crazy month" but probs change name of it and use it for the next few months of ttc! It's in the ttc section of forum. Todays pics are up in there. Yes went to docs and now have a dead arm haha ouch :(

Good luck again everyone xx

Using Tapatalk

liv_luv_laff: I really hope it stops and that it's just a ib. I'm not suppose to test untill Friday, but I might just do one tomorrow in the morning. It's cheaper to buy to tests than one :S

Did another kind of cheapie hpt tonight. I'm obsessed with POAS! xx

5adb6710-6b26-58d9.jpg

5adb6710-6b3b-e73a.jpg

Using Tapatalk

I think i can kinda make out a line on the top one??

xxx

fx kred! should get blood test results tomorrow! i've got one more new cheapie left and i'll use it tomorrow morning! got a digi but not wasting it! xx

Yep, same here lol!

I had a really faint line on a cheapie this morning and nothing on the other 2.

I too will be teating with fmu! Saving my digi's till i get at least a decent line on a 25mui test!

FX hun.

xxx

is your ticker wrong hun? can't believe my af is due on friday but it feels like years away! want to know if the witch is going to come ruin things or not! let us know how you get on with tomorrows fmu cheapie!! xx

it probably is wrong now hun, but i did get af (although not for long) on the correct day, and i did ov at the right time, but i wonder whether i had a second surge. The depo really messed my cycles up!!
I will be on here in the morning so i shall keep you posted. Likewise for you too!!

FX

xxx

cool! i'll likely pop on after poas ha ha! :D i was on depo for years and it took 7 months for af to come back and 6 months to get pregnant :) so quite good i think! how long have you been trying? good luck!! xxx

Ladies... I dont care.... I am joining this wait tomorrow! I had a smiley on my ov test so I reckon IM now allowed! xxx see you soon oh looooong 2ww!!!!! x

cc86,

Only came off it in march and had a chemical in april. i only had 3 shots of it so hopefully not too long.
i had a scan 10 weeks after the chemical cos i didnt have a period and they found i was ovulatiing, so thats a good sign.

so all in all ive only been ttc for 2 months.

Fx for the morning hun!

Daniph, fx for u too sweetie

xxx

woop! welcome daniph! although i kinda get booted out on friday as that's when i'm due af ha ha! so i'm either back to ttc or into tri1! hopefully the latter!

ooh sounds good as i was on depo for years and years and it didn't take me long considering it says online it can take up to 24 months! so you shouldn't take as long as i did, hopefully not! shamies on the chemical, someone mentioned that's what i could be having but i hope not!

good luck and fx everyone! xxx

tested this morning using my last cheapie with fmu and got this xx i'm 99% sure that's a line! i saw it appear as soon as the pee travelled up the stick! xx

fmucheapiehpt3062.jpg

fmucheapiehpt3061.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back