Who's just starting their 2ww???

dita_parlo

Reaction score
I know there seems to be a few of us just in the very beginning of the dreaded wait, thought we could all have a thread to go crazy in and track our symptoms throughout!

So post your testing dates girls! I know I won't hold out till AF due, so I'll probs be testing from next Thursday which is 8dpo, haha! I'm 2dpo and felt very emotional earlier on cos I'd lost my keys. I know its too early to be anything, but like to believe it's a symptom!

dita_parlo - 30th June :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
Butterflykisses - 30th June GOOD LUCK HUN! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Samsgirl - 30th June :bfp: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Welshhunniexx - 4th July GOOD LUCK HUN! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Faithangle - 6th July GOOD LUCK HUN! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
cc86 - 1st July GOOD LUCK HUN! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Esperanza84 - 1st July :bfp::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Hey. Currently DPO2 also but have promised myself I'm not testing until AF due - 30 June. Have another reason for waiting until this date - DH 30th birthday. :)

I think I'm 2DPO - although I'm not 100% on ovulation date

Think I should seduce OH just in case :bd: (I'll be doing that all through my 2ww, not that I enjoy it or anything)

Good luck ladies!

Butterfly that would be an awesome 30th birthday pressie for your husband! Sending you lots of extra :dust:

Scotch you little minx you, haha! I'm just glad to get ovulation days over with TBH, really don't enjoy :bd: :(

hello i think im 3dpo.....or 2dpo.....probably 2dpo...lol

:)

xx testing on 30th june too...xx

Well according to fertility friends n my bbt, im 3dpo today. so im in my 2ww now, yay! prob be testing around 30th of june myself x x

I'm 2dpo, but I don't want to test until about a week after af is due. I'm not sure how I will hold out, although I think the witch is already trying to catch up with me. so I'll probably test from around the 6th july, that is of course if af doesn't get me by then. Good luck ladies xx

Last edited:
I assume I had my surge 4.30pm (that's the time I tested!) Tuesday of this week (CD13) as the test line was as dark as the control line then faded loads over the next 2 days and we dtd that night (Tuesday) and not since as he's offshore but I'm now approx 4DPO and I have no idea if it's too soon or what but tonight I've been experiencing lower tummy cramp just like light period cramping. I'm probably symptom spotting but I barely even get pain when I'm actually on my period, I cramps but quite light. AF due 1st July! I'm always on time! So how early can I test? X

Using Tapatalk

Hi cc! I was also experiencing light cramps last night and woke this morning with them, but I'm almost certain it's too early to have symptoms! My AF is also due July 1st, so I'm gonna start testing from the 24th June which is 6 days early, but the longer we can hold out the better cos will give a more accurate result. Good luck hun, eek I'm so excited!

Any more symptoms this morning?

Had pains in lower back same time as the cramping, they have now gone. Had some light cramping for a bit this morning! I don't have a clue what else it could have been! This morning also been having weird tightening kind of feelings in my tummy, really strange feelings and light tightening is the only way i can describe it! Hah cool we both have AF due same day! I hate this wait! Good luck to you too! I googled it last night and implantation can apparently occur any time from 3-14 days and obv every woman is different :) so you never know. Have you had other symptoms? X

Using Tapatalk

hello...i also have the faintest of cramps...but it could be all in my imagination...but whats isnt in my imagination is the up 3 times for a wee through night.....that was one of my early symptoms last time.. :) xx

No symptoms here although only 4dpo so not surprised

Ooh I had the urge to pee this morning when I was getting those strange tightening feelings!

Using Tapatalk

lol I'm loving this 2ww! Never shared it with anyone before so I'm loving these symptoms. Although I really can't believe I'd have them this early on, but you never know! Gotta keep up that PMA! ooooh I also thought of something else, I was incredibly hot in bed last night!

I've been cramping all day again today! And I never cramp! Must mean something, surely! I'm 5DPO today

Good luck girls :) x

Using Tapatalk

Hi ladies well its 3dpo and like you I've been having some lower cramps, it feels like a heavy feeling. I think its just me symptom spotting as its still early. My breast are also tender, but their normally are leading up to af anyway. From ov day I should be due af about the 1st july. fx for you all xx

Please can i change my date to 4th july. i didnt ovulate when 1st expected x x

Went to bed with full heavy boobs and gave woken up with the same but sore too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back