2ww for ladies testing end of Oct x

Getting som major ov pains this morning, making me feel a bit bleurgh! It's mainly on my right side but radiating across to the left, feels as though I have done loads of sit ups and all my muscles are sore down low! (off with symptom spotting already!) xx

lol kanga i have been the same today had backache and some slight cramping with browny/pinky coloured cm :/ trying not to get too carried away but its hard not to lol xx

it is so hard to not get carried away with symptom spotting! We got to stay occupied over the 2ww somehow! :lol:

haha easier said than done :D i can see me driving myself insane for the next 11 days or so hee hee!! xx

It's a very exciting 2ww for lots of us this month x

good luck ladies, will be stalking you all!! hoping for loads and loads of bfps this month :) xx

yeah me too, at least there is a few of us going to be in our 2ww at the same time, so we can all go insane together :)

ooh it is indeed cosmic :) think i have been possessed by the symptom spotting bug this month :D and thanks mrsblue i am also hoping we have a bumper bfp month :) fingers crossed for everyone xx

Amy is the dpo as me too, I'm sure she'll be along with some symptoms soon x

hee hee kanga so true :D we can all act like a crazy bunch of ladies together, saves annoying the OH's :D lol x

ooh seems to be a fair few of us then cosmic...i think october is going to be a very positive month in all aspects :D x

Hey, I'm due to test in the 22nd and am determined to hold out til then, I want a really strong (no doubt) line. It's great there's a few of us to discuss SS, there could be a mass movement to tri 1!!

I have a really good feeling about Oct for all of us! xx

glad you have a good feeling also taffyrose :D i have been feeling really positive for this month for us all xx

You rang? Lol
Ok I'm the symptom queen this month ready? I have been having cramping the last couple if days as well as a bubbly tummy
And a quite odd feeling low down I have so much cm it's not even funny last night I had major leg cramps today my boobs are not sore but have a very full feeling. If I'm not pregnant I'm getting one he'll of an af this month lol xxx

I've got bubbling too!! Feels like burning. Nips are sore but not whole boob. I cannot wait to test x

wow your symptoms sound promising amy :D i had a kinda pullin sensation in my tummy earlier on today as well as feeling a bit crampy but these seem to be easing off a little as the day goes on! as for other symptoms, zilch lol, early days for me though i guess! xx

Thing is I know what all the symptoms should be so it's quite easy to imagine you have them. My boobs and leg cramps are a major one for me as it's normally my first sign of a bfp. Eeeeeeeek I can't freaking wait to test hehehehe good look my sexy lil mommas xxxxxxx

I might get a load of cheapies so I can test every morning from tomorrow! That will occupy me, I love poas x

i am determined not to test until after af is due :D i doubt that will happen though hee hee!! still having browny watery cm today as well...dunno if thats implantation or what :/ strange! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back