Not sure if these are sympotoms or signs of pregnancy?

zozo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm quite new here, been hanging about for a while, but this is my first thread! :)
My cycles are normally ranging between 32-37 days, though recently they have been about 36 days..we are ntnp...
the first day of my last af was Oct 3rd, and it was heavy for 4- days with clots, sorry if tmi!! So today would make me cd 17..
I think I may have ovd early cause I had a lot of ewcm about cd 11 and felt really horny! Me and oh dtd A LOT that week, and then cm has gone back to creamy...until yesterday ( estimated 5-6 dpo, where I had brown cm all day and today...but today I've been spotting bright pink watery blood (ah sorry tmi again) with brown cm also..my abdomen is tender and I've been feeling fluttering for a couple of days too..
just wondering really what your thoughts were cause I'm not sure if these could be signs of pg, or something more sinister...is it too early for symptoms? Or could I just be hormonal? help! Xx

Hi Zozo. Welcome hun! Sounds like positive symptoms to me, but as you've prob seen by hanging about, sometimes our bodies and minds play tricks on us. Have you got any ebay cheapies? Might be worth testing when you're 10dpo. The bleeding may have been implantation. Not sure if it would be too early or not. Sorry this isn't a great answer, didnt want to read and run :)

Fx for you hun.

xxx

Last edited:
Hey Zozo - didnt want to read and run and agree with LauraAnne, could be implantation but its the waiting game now take care and good luck x

Fingers crossed that this is implantation for you x

Aw thanks girls :) I've calculated my dates, and I think my last cycle was only 32 days ( I remember tje date exactly cos I was in Florida at the time and I remember af arriving with a vengeance whilst walking round epcot..) so I don't know if this means my ov wasn't tjat early after all...if I press on my abdomen it feels tender too, and I've had stabbing pains I'm my bbs, although someone did say this could be tjrush..hmmm!! I just wish I knew! Don't have any ic's cos not actively ttc atm! I wish I did x
The spotting has stopped, just some brown cm, and that's failing off too! Sorry for the long rant here, its just so confusing! Every little bubble or movement in that area and it gets me wondering... :( x

Join the club hun, the 2WW is horrible, looking for every symptom going and thinking, ahhh maybe it is but maybe it is just normal lol vicious circle.

Will you test soon in a few days? xx

I know.what u mean! I want to test, but I think I'd rather wait and see if af arrives, cos then if she does ill not feel like a right dafty for thinking I was pg! X lol I really want to test, but I think its too early :s If I ov'd when I think I did, I'm only about 7dpo now x did u have any different from af symptoms that really made u think 'I'm pg'? Lol xx

To be honest, not a huge amount, it just felt like AF was on it's way as I usually got lower back pain and cramping. I never had the 'I am pregnant' feeling. I did have a bleed though when I was over 5 weeks but that could of been late implantation.

Everybody is different hun so it's hard to say so early on.... Oh I did have a sore throat for a couple of days too that could of been a symptomx

I've woken up witness a sore throat this morning!! X I had no idea that could be a symptom! Still getting the bubble feeling in abdomen and still got a spread head too...hmm, I wonder if I'm maybe coming down with something..I guess only time will tell, I should probably stop.stressing lol thanks so much for all ur advice, I really wasn't sure :/

Only time will tell hun but will have my fingers cross for a BFP for you x

I did when I had a sore throat go on to have the worse cold ever which was lovingly given to me by my OH.

It all sounds good for you though so keep me posted when you test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back