20 week scan today and no heartbeat :(

I'm so so sorry to read this. Thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to read this, thinking of you xx

So sorry for your loss. The pain is unimaginable. My thoughts are with you and your OH. Jx

I'm so sorry to read this, ill be thinking of you and your family xx

Really sorry to hear your news. Feel so sad for you. :sad:

oh my goodness I am so sorry to read this. I can't find any words. :( Big hugs :hugs:

Oh god meg I so so sorry, words escape me. Life can be so cruel sometimes. I hope you're doing ok xxx

I am truly sorry for your loss I am heartbroken for you and your family take care of yourself xxxxxx

I am so sorry that you have to go through this loss, you are in my thoughts. Stay strong the waiting over the next few days will be hard but lean on the people around you. Look after yourself and tell friends and family how you are feeling as it helps to talk things over. xL

Thanks everyone. I managed to get some sleep but feeling devastated!
My oh is amazing and so supportive, we've talked a lot and will just keep talking. I'd hoped we wouldn't have to wait til Saturday but looks like it will be.
My folks kept my wee boy yesterday as I just couldn't stand him seeing me like this. I need to spend some time with him today, but since we hadn't shared the pregnancy with him yet he'll really not get what's going on, he's only 3.

Oh megs :-( you are bound to feel devastated, but sounds like you have a really great OH there. The waiting must be awful. Your son could always continue to stay with your folks if you just wanted to spend the day in bed. Wrap up warm and be gentle with yourself xxxx

Oh hun I have no words that could possibly help you. I am so so sorry for your loss. Take care xxx

There are no words to comfort.you at this.time........so very sorry for your loss x

Hi Megs, so so sorry to see your post. It is heartbreaking. I lost mine at almost 23 weeks so I can understand your pain. Make sure you take time for yourself and if you want to cry then let it out, if you want to scream and shout then do it. I tried to bottle it up and carry on as normal but it hit me with with full force couple of months later and I fell to pieces - still am in bits to be honest.

If you ever want a chat or a rant or any support at all then feel free to message me xx

Hi Megs, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your oh at this sad time :hugs: xx

We lost our daughter at 23 weeks (a live birth) but sadly she only survived 47 mins. This world can be so cruel

Take care of yourselves x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back