12 week scan, no heartbeat

jiesta

Reaction score
Hi everybody, went for 12 week scan today and baby had no heartbeat, i am devastated, after my bleeding between 6 and 8 weeks i thought things were ok as baby had heartbeat at 8 and a half weeks and i had no more bleeding until an hour before the scan, saw baby on screen which was strange, i now have to decide whether to wait for things to happen natually or go into hospital, they think the baby died at 10 and a half weeks so was walking around with dead baby inside for 2 weeks and have to carry on knowing its dead inside me, its surreal, not sure how i feel at the moment :cry:

Oh no that's so so sad, nothing really to say to make someone feel better in this situation. I can't imagine how you must be feeling, so sorry. :hug:

aw jiesta, i'm so sorry to hear that hun :hug:

Jiesta I'm so sorry to hear your news. :( It's so very sad. My thoughts are with you. :pray:

Hugs
Sabrina
x

hi hun im so sorry :hug:

Its not much comfort but i just recently went through the same thing as you and i can understand how your feeling but it will get better, If you ever wanna chat hun PM me anytime. Look after yourself :hug: :hug:

:( aww i'm soo sorry really, i know how you feel as i had the same thing last year.... :cry: but i know i can't say the right words to make you feel any better....

i'm sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear your news jiesta - I hope you made the right decision for you - and what a cr*p time of year for this to happen for you.

Thinking of you

Valentine xxx

im so sorry. this is just awful. my thoughts are with you.

:hug: think you will need one.

So sorry hun... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care of yourself and do what feels right for you.

XX

I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back