Was told there was no heartbeat

its so hard, I'm really thinking of you and your loss. please just don't blame yourself and I hope you can get on with TTC as soon as you are ready! There are several of us on here so please stay around and let us know how you are doing if you need some support. :hug:

Hi Abbyw
It's still hasnt really sunk in yet, still get upset and have a cry, just waiting now to see if i bleed before i have D & C on friday, but i've been getting pains every now and again.
How are you feeling?

Omg hunny i am so so sorry for you :O( just take care of yourself massive hugs and hope it happens for you again soon. mc is such a horrible thing. but dont ever feel it was your fault, i know i felt that way, but as my friends said to me, its one of natures ways of saying for some reason it wasnt meant to be for whatever reason .. wish u luck xx

Hi dyscochick
I'm doing ok thanks, just want to have the op now and get on with TTC again.
How are you?

i'm ok thanks, getting easier with each week that passes. actually feels quite surreal sometimes that i should be excited about my 20 week scan and getting ready for an LO, instead i'm....well.....not.

Really sorry. Had same when i went for 12w scan in Feb. There were 2 in there but no heartbeats. Had the same crap with being told would have to wait a week for ERPC but thank god hubby had private cover so got done that evening,don't know how I'd have coped having to wait. Really hope you are ok, but know you are not for now.

It took a while for my body to get back on track afterwards - took 3 cycles to start ov again but think I am a bit strange rather than that being the norm.

Be kind to yourself and take every offer of sympathy and friend/family shoulder to cry on.

Really hope you get a sticky bean soon.
xxx

Hi babystar - thinking of you today - I am now booked in for my d&c Monday....let us know how you get on xxxxx

Hi abby
Went to EPU today and had another scan, but there still wasnt a heartbeat, i actually asked to see the baby and it was all curled up and looked like it was fast asleep.
Thanks, got my ERPC (same as D&C) tomorrow, got to be at the hosiptal for 8am, course i'll let you know.
How are you today? and good luck for monday xx

Oh sweetie you're so brave to have seen the little one - sleeping peacefully and sound. Do you think that's helped give some closure by seeing the scan? Good on you for pushing for the scan too - I'm okay - I was waiting this morning for my final scan and the lady that went in before me came out all smiles and delights and starts telling her hubby (who was looking after her 2 other kids) very loudly, 'awww it looks so cute, it's grown so much! It's like, THIS big!' - Half the room was stifling tears - I'm sure she didn't mean it but it was just really insensitive...... xxx

Thanx abby, yeh it has given me closure knowing the baby is at peace now, it must have had something wrong with it.
Last thursday before i had my scan (not knowing baby had died) some woman came out of her scan with a picture of her baby and said to her hubby he must take after you being stubborn, and i thought hope my baby takes after his dad, i couldnt wait to get a picture and take it home, but never got one.
How did your scan go this morning?

Hi,

I am so sorry for your loss. I went through exactly the same thing in May this year. Went for my scan and no heartbeat. They wanted new to wait 1 week amd then go for another scan to make sure. There was no change at the scan and they booked me in for a d&c the next day. As sad as this was, having the d&c allowed me some closure and you have no choice but to move on. I remember thinking that because I was so upset that I wanted to try again right away. Once things settled, I realised that I needed time to grieve but starting to try again now.

The craziest thing about it all, you start to think about the pregnancy and wonder if you done something wrong, you didn't and don't torture yourself by thinking otherwise.

wws.... big hugs babystar :hug: I've found the same as britgirl, that actually making myself wait for me first af cycle I realise how much this affected me and actually WTT is probably the best place for me now. But we are all different, I hope the ERPC goes as well as it can, and well done you for looking at the scan and saying goodbye. :hug: xxx

I've just come back from hospital and feeling very tired and got a very sore throat, having trouble swallowing, but feel glad it's all over now and can get on with TTC as soon as i feel up to it which hope wont be very long xx

Glad it's all over for you and hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back