The place no one wants to be...

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Well...hoped I'd never have to start a thread in here... After some light bleeding yesterday, I went to the EPU this morning and a scan showed that the baby died at 7+6. I would have been 8+3 today.

Just feeling numb at the moment. I had a scan 2 weeks ago which showed a heartbeat so I was feeling positive. It's so cruel.

I haven't had any more bleeding since yesterday and have opted for medical management so will go into hospital on Friday. So scared about what it to come.

So so sorry to read this, such an awful time when you first find out. Things do get easier though always hard I think and you never ever forget. So sorry again.hugs xxx

:hugs: I'm sorry to read this x I hope you're ok x

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry, after all you've been through :hugs: hope you're ok x x

So sorry to hear this, I know you'll be a bit numb just now but hopefully you'll get some degree of closure after Friday but don't forget you're perfectly entitled to greive so take as long as you need and don't let anyone make you feel like you can't xx

Oh blimey hun, I hate to see a new face here (we will all make you feel very welcome of course!!)

I am so sorry to hear you are having to go through this....

I am sure other ladies can advise about the Medical Managment. I am sure they will look after you hen you go in.

It's going to be a horrible week sweetie but you will get through it.

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh honey Im so sorry! It truely is an awful time! Take care of yourself! Big Hug.xxxx

Oh sweetheart Im so sorry! Words cant really help you much right now, but Im thinking of you, and hope you get through this as best as possible. Try to stay positive (I know how hard that is) it will get easier for you though.
Big hugs sweetie.

So sorry honey. I had a medical management so do ask if you have questions. big :hug: and again I'm sorry to read you are going through this. We know how tough it is so don't bottle it up :hug:

Oh honey I am so sorry for your loss. It's so cruel but things will gradually get better even though it may be difficult to see now, but you will never forget your little miracle. Take as long as you need to feel better xxxxx

Oh Hun i truly am so sorry for your loss, massive :hugs: xxx

am so sorry big loves xxxxxxxxxxxx

So so sorry for your loss honey, big hugs!I also had medical management xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Awful news huni :( so sorry xxxx

Really hope ur ok x

Oh SPC, I'm so sorry to see you in here - sending you a big hug for Friday

I had the medical management with my mmc and they were really good, and generallly no pain conpared with before - afterwards, and then you will be out of that limbo feeling and can grieve , with your body back.

Do keep talking on here , it's like PF therapy for you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back