20 week scan today and no heartbeat :(

So sorry Megs *hugs*

Please take good care of yourself sweetheart x

Hiya im reli sorry to read this but is no how u are feeling I went through a smilier thing in January with my little girl, I just wanted to let u no I am thinking of u and if u want a chat feel free to pm me I'm here of u wanna talk xxx

Dear Meg, I am so utterly devastated for you. Life can be so terribly cruel. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but I wanted to send you my love and condolences. Thinking of you all xxxx

bless u im so so sorry this happened to you its just awful ,i wish these things just couldnt happen xxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss, it's so cruel. Thinking of you x x

Thinking of you lots hun, hope your feeling as ok as you can be xx

So sorry to hear this, I feel ur pain as experienced simular things to this but in time it gets easier never fades what you lost but just take your time and we hope to see u back soon or in the future. Just take care of yourself and relax as much as u can xx
Big hugs x

Thank you all so much for your kind words. We got home from hospital at about half twelve this morning. Our little one looked perfect and we were given the time we needed. Still some decisions to be made but the kindness and compassion of the staff was second to none.
I sure will be hanging around here for a while, our wee family is as strong as ever. I'm sure there are many more questions to be pondered and emotions to ride.
Thanks again to everyone for the support I've received on here, and for stories shared which has helped us talk and prepare as best we can. Gx

So sorry to hear you are going through this Meg - it is such a cruel thing to happen and my heart goes out to you. I have had one (possibly a second happening soon) mc but much earlier than you and I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. You sound incredibly brave in the way you are handling this.

Sending love and strength to you and your family xxx

Sorry for your loss. Such a terrible thing. Xx

I am so so sorry you have had to go through this. I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you and ur husband right now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back