The place no one wants to be...

I'm so sorry you're going through this, we're all here for you. :hugs:

so sorry sweety i hope you can get past this and move on soon, i know its heartbreaking i had mmc and lost baby at 14 weeks :hugs: words arnt enough to say how heartbreaking it is

I'm sorry hunny XX I know what your going threw, I had a mmc too and had a ERCP last thursday, it was painless and I only bled for 5-6 days after. The hospital looked after me so well.It's a tragic thing to happen and believe me i was scared too, but you will be fine, your in the best of hands. XXX

JJ Mum is right, once it is over, you can grieve and you will lose that limo feeling, once you get closure you will begin to recover quickly thats if your mentally strong enough and you will want your life to return back to normal.

Hugs to you XX Just if you need anything just ask.. Thats why I come back here to you all because its like a comfort because talking about it helps Hun YOUR NOT ALONE !!!!

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you massive hugs. Be strong, its hard, I know, go with however you are feeling - its all normal and its all ok whether you cry loads or not at all. Thinking of you at this difficult time. Everyone on here is really great and understands, xx

I know what you are going through! I had a miscarriage (gives me chills to even write it) on Sunday at 7.5 weeks! Had been bleeding for 5 days. We are devastated. We were really looking forward to having our second and last child! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Hope it gets easier for you and me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back