1st time Soy! FX'd

Thanks Charlotte - I think you may see a lot of my OPKs lol! :D x

Oh yea defo post them here. I keep them to see how the colour is changing every 4 hours. x

Fingers crossed for the postie tomz :) lol! Will have to write days/times on them or I will forget and mix them up lol!!

Got a stinker of a headache today :(

Headaches are usually caused by dehydration. Are you drinking enough water?

Write done on opk the date and time before you use it. Then put them all together and you will see how your line is changing. x

That's another -OPK and the postie hasn't been either :(

Aw, is it on CB? I hope cheap ones arrive tomorrow. Can't understand why people don't post 1st class, its only 20p more expensive. I sell online too I know how it works. x

Yep blank circle :(

I would of paid the extra - I just buy need to pay more attention to postage x

When did you order them? x

Don't worry about the blank circle, they are not very sensitive x

Last edited:
Brought on the 28th.

I will just keep BDing and hope for the best x

Dtd every day until you receive opks :)

Did you order thermometer from the same seller? x

Nope but that's just the same postage :(

Yep yep will just keep my fingers crossed x

Well let's hope they all arrive tomorrow. Its soy day 5 tomorrow. Yay :) x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Whoop! Your last one :) how have you been on them? X

Id say no side effects. First night I slept so well. Did not even hear the storm outside all night ha ha.
I will start temping on cd10. Hope you will have your thermometer by then x

Well -OPK and app says it's today. Good news is that I have my thermometer and cheaper OPKs today so will start that tomz :)
How are you today Charlotte?

Glad you have opks. I finished soy today.
I'm a bit low today. Begged my OH to do his sperm test. It's 5.30 and no message to confirm he has booked his appointment. I'm speechless.
How are you ? X

Aww honey :( I am sure he will, men just need the extra nag to do something.

Was shuttled when I saw no smile again but glad I have my stuff from the postie. Hoping I just ovulate abit later. Got my hopes up for soy :D xx

OK shall we start temping as of tomorrow morning? I will temp 6.30 in the morning and then do opk in the afternoon x

Have you used cheap opk today? x

Yeh I will start temping at 6am Tomz, then do my OPK at 12 and 6 to cover my bases. I really don't wana miss if I o.
Have you got an idiots guide on how to do it, an app and also normal temps etc.

No did my CB, will do a eBay one abit later? Xx

Ok, hold your pee for 2 hours now and do a cheap opk. You should see a line, let me know how it looks like.

Temping is very easy. Put your thermometer under your pillow. At 6am dont get out of the bed, don't even move. You need to measure your body resting temperature.

Place the thermometer under your tongue close your mouth and wait till it beeps. Then write donw the temp. If you don't write down you will forget. It will be something like 36.08.

I use fertility friend app to put the data there. Its up to you. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back