1st time Soy! FX'd

Do the eBay ones need dipping? The ones I have got atm you wee on :S

EBay ones need dipping yes. I use them and I think they really work. I take my temps at 6.40 am that's before I get up from the bed. You cant move at all before you take your temps. I keep mine under the pillow. x

Excuse the language but had to say it - I need a pot to piss in :)
What time do you test if you do 2? I usually test after work about 5, I find that I haven't had chance for a drink or wee on the afternoon so works out well.

Will start my temp as soon as I get it. Was quite cheap from eBay ( got to love eBay lol)

Having some dull aches around my left side near my hip this morning ??

I usually test at 2 then again at 6 pm. If I see a faint line I start testing 3 x a day. Find a pot ha ha and keep it in your bathroom. :) you will use it a lot. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I could probably test at 12 but I am at work at 2 and doubt I will be able to :(

I have found a pot - hurray for Tupperware! Lol

Great you found the pot. :) The surge never happens early in the morning. Its very likely to start in the afternoon. If you test at 12 and then again at 6 you should be covered. You want to catch the begging of it so then you know how much time you have x

That sounds like a plan :)

Will use my clear blue until my eBay ones comes which are due on o day that's predicted by my app.

Did you start your soy today? Any side effects?

Yes I started soy today. I dont think I feel any different. We are going canoeing now I hope I don't get any side effects. x

So glad soy has no side affect. Had really great time in the water now its time to go to the pub to listen to live music. I don't drink alcohol so I'll just enjoy music.
What are you up to? x

Had a play/runabout on the field and park with my dog and OH kids, lovely especially with the weather :)

Keep reading all the positive tests after using soy, so excited for this month!

Yes I am excited too. My first time taking soy. So your oh has kids? How many? x

Yep he has 2 girl-8 and boy-4 both beautiful :)

Lovely soy babies for us.

Can I ask why you are trying soy this month? My app is saying i am in my fertile window but going to start OPK on 10th will just keep an eye on my CM.

Well I did day 21 blood test to test progesterone but I did it on the wrong day. My result came back 19. And then AF arrived 3 days later. So I thought progesterone looks a bit on the low side but its because I did it on the wrong day. I will retest it.
And then I thought I will take soy to give ovaries the boost and see how high progesterone is going to be on the right day.

Do kids live with you both? 8 and 4 is a lovely age x

Why did you test progesterone? How did you test it, did you go to the Drs?

No they love with their mum but we have them often :) yep lovely age was hoping to catch on soon to have the same age gap x

Oh I see. I always wanted to check progesterone. Its a pregnancy hormone. If its too low means there is something with ovulation. And uterus walls are not thickening enough if its too low. Once you ovulate progesterone rises and stays high until the end of the cycle. The higher pg the better. Im taking B6 and B12 to boost that as well. Will take it 2 dpo.
I went to the docs and asked for this test. They sent me to scan first.
Have you been to the docs? x

No not yet, have to of been trying for a year after depo before they will do anything and also a good BMI. I am currently eating and drinking better but not at their ideal yet.

I will do 3 rounds of soy then go to the Drs. I am kind of putting it off as they upset me last time I went when I came off the depo. Telling me to lose weight and would be a risk to my child if I do get pregnant etc. They also tried to get me to have another shot as I wasn't going to actively try for a while telling me that I would get pregnant almost straight away after the 3 months.
Isn't there a cream you could try? Sure I read something about it. I have googled practically everything lmao! X

What is your current weight? Docs are so unhelpful. They don't understand how hard it is. Ive googled everything and read a lot of books. I'm trying everything. Progesterone cream can help but I don't want to use it yet cause I will do the blood test again.
Once you start temping you will be able to see better your cycle.
Do you take any supplements? x

About 15 stone - shocking I know :(

Only taking the boots own brand of pregnacare, they are huge tablets. I struggle to swallow them. But nothing else, not really sure on what to take.

I am looking forward to the temping and seeing what's happening. Not keen on the morning it tho lol!

How's the music? X

15 stone is not that bad. But it will be easier to get pregnant if you loose a bit of weight. Do you exercise?
I'm taking loads of vitamins. I like them.
I'm only now getting g ready to go to the pub ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back