1st time Soy! FX'd

Yeh lots more exercise since getting pup, we have had him 3 months now and can tell I am losing weight. Just slowly.

What vits do you take?

Haha! The sun is out here, hopefully you have a nice evening (weather and music) lol x

Oh a puppy that is so nice. What breed?
Well I take a lot of vitamins. I take in groups depending on where in cycle I am. I take : bee pollen, wheat grass, odourless garlic, folic acid, vitamin B complex, D, B6, B12, zinc, C and seven seas trying for baby and now its soy as well. :) x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

He's a cocker spaniel, profile pic :) lovely little boy, great with the kids.

Wow! That is a lot of vits lol! What do they all do? X

Very cute puppy :) Bee pollen and wheat grass is for eggs. All B vitamins, C, B6,12 are for boosting progesterone. Zinc is for fertility. Folic acid is for healthy baby, garlic is for ewcm, seven seas is everything else in small doses. :) x

Will have a look into them. I thought my pregnacare tab things would be OK? X

Yes pregnacare is good. I just wanted to take extra. I feel a bit tired and tummy feels strange. Could be because of canoeing or could be because of soy. Will see how I feel tomorrow. Might take it before bedtime. A lot of girls take before bed time for some reason. x

Oh no :( I felt tired after taking soy but took at bedtime as people say they don't get the side effects and also that they slept well. I slept beautifully on them! Never slept so good. I may miss mine tonight lol!!

I feel dizzy sick but I have been doing cartwheels and handstands into crab with OH girl lol! Think my head isn't used to doing them anymore haha! Took some para's so hopefully it settles as want to BD tonight :) cover my bases incase of an early o :D

Going to a country fair/dog show tomorrow - excited :) hoping I can enter pup into a comp. x

AW you taking your puppy to the show? Awesome. Doing cartwheels can make you dizzy. I felt fine yesterday so I think it's nothing to do with soy. Ha ha.
Soy day 2 today. I will take in the morning x
I saw another thread about progesterone cream. I have never tried one of these. X

Can't wait to take him :) he loves playing with other dogs. Yep no more cartwheels for me, feel better today.

Whoop! I missed my soy last night. Didn't sleep as well lol!

Yeh I googled it supposed to be great once you have ovulated. Not sure for me tho as don't know when or if I do. Will see how this month goes.

How was your night? Z

I had really good time yesterday. Pancakes for breakfast this morning yum.
Oh wanted to ask your oh has done sperm analysis? I know he has kids already but the quality of sperm changes all the time. X

Yummy pancakes :)

No he hasn't. I kinda guessed with him already having kids that his was alright. At the min I have put it down to the depo as they say it can take a long time to come out of your system. X

How long does it usually take to get it out of the system? x
Had soy this morning and I feel fine. :)

They have done a study and the average time is 10 months. Which is prob how long I have been off it. I took BC pills after as it said to help kick system back but didn't take properly.

Just going to keep trying all I can before I go to the Drs. X

Why can't you go to see doc earlier? I hope soy helps both of us. Once you start temping you will be able to see what is going on x

They won't do anything yet, have to have been trying for at least a year. I asked when I came off the depo.

I hope it does too. I am feeling hopeful :) excited to start my OPK this month and temping when my thermometer comes. Will start OPK tomz. I am glad you aren't having any side effects.

We went to the dog show. My baby didn't place unfortunately but he is still the cutest puppy in my eyes. He had loads of fun with the other dogs and got spoilt rotten :)
Back to work tomz :( had a lovely 3 weeks off with him and my OH X

Glad you had a good time with your puppy and met other dogs. Your puppy looks very cute :)
I will start opks on cd10. Is this your first time doing opks?
I hope your thermometer will arrive soon! I will start temping on cd10 up until 6 dpo. x

I have done them before but only in my fertile window according to my app. I am in my fertile window now but going to start cd10 and then go from there. No signs to say I am ovulating now but I am BD just in case lol!

eBay says it's due 2nd so fingers crossed lol x

What CD are you today? Try not to rely on app too much. If you DTD every second day you as covered.
Soy day 3 tomorrow. Not long now. Did you have ovulation symptoms before depo? x

I am CD 9 today. We try but sometimes every 3 due to work etc.

Whoop! Still no side effects?

I have no idea. Never paid attention to ovulation before depo. Didn't know there was so much into getting pregnant. I have heard soy can bring on ovulation pains and I am keeping an eye on my CM :)

I'm CD6 today. I feel OK after taking soy. I'm a bit tired but that's because I went out last night. Keep an eye on cm, opks, and temping will help you too. Ov pain can be very mild sometimes barely noticeable.
I can't wait to DTD soon. AF is departing today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back