New & Trying to Conceive

Hi and welcome to the boards.

Sounds like you're settling in well already. Look forward to seeing you around. :D

Hiya and welcome, i'm new here myself and going to start TTC very soon myself but if we don't get a BFP in the next 4-5 months it will have to go on hold until April 2012 as we are getting married.
Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: and good luck wishes that your cycle goes back to normal soon and it isn't long till you have good news

Last edited:
Hi there Andrea and welcome to the forum!
My first and last injection was February and I have seen a huge difference in my body since being off it to previously not using any contraceptive products.
Firstly I would just like to tell you that you may have alot of pregnancy symptoms after the first month of being off the injection. Apparently this is very common.
My AF has been all over the place, I had Cycles that ranged from 13 days to 60 days. Now 7 months on I finally seem to be settling into a 27 day cycle.
Everybody is different so fingers crossed that you don't have the same problems I had!
Good luck and I hope you get your good news very soon!!
Xx

Hi Andrea and welcome to pf.

I was on the injection for 10 years. I got my period back ater 6 months since then ive had regular cycles starting 29 days and now 28.

My advice would be to try and stay as relaxed as you can TTC can get quite bonkers at times. They say most women take between 6 to 12 months to fall pregnant so dont get too stressed if it doesnt happen quick enough for you.

Everyone is very friendly and helpful on PF.

Good luck and have fun xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi there Andrea and welcome to the forum!
My first and last injection was February and I have seen a huge difference in my body since being off it to previously not using any contraceptive products.
Firstly I would just like to tell you that you may have alot of pregnancy symptoms after the first month of being off the injection. Apparently this is very common.
My AF has been all over the place, I had Cycles that ranged from 13 days to 60 days. Now 7 months on I finally seem to be settling into a 27 day cycle.
Everybody is different so fingers crossed that you don't have the same problems I had!
Good luck and I hope you get your good news very soon!!
Xx

That seems very strange the symptoms you mention, confusing too! ha What symtoms did you have?

I do hope that my body snaps in to shape quick, but I would rather the time be right and my body back to normal

Hello Andrea-jayne, welcome to the forum - as people have said eveyone very friendly and no question is a stupid one so always ask if some people cant help then someone else will!

most important try not to get disappointed when other people get thier BFPs and were still waiting thats 1 thing i found hard- im only on the 2nd month TTC but those BFPs arent nice when your sat there in pain form AF and have the mood swings too x x

happy xmas everyone and happy BDing x x :bd: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back