1st time Soy! FX'd

Whoop hate AF! My first 2 days are awful :(

It's our month Charlotte. I am keeping my hopes high and a smile on my face :) x

Ha ha I know! My first 2 days are awful, its very painful and I also feel very low. Its departing today.

So I might be able to dtd tomorrow. Im only 3 days behind you. Its Tuesday tomorrow, an early start for me x

It's good that we are quite close in our cycle :)

Whoop to BD'ing haha! X

Im only 3 days behind you. I think I will be dtd on Wednesday, can't wait ha ha. :)

We ended up falling asleep last night :( tonight doesn't look good as OH is on a long shift.

Start OPK - fingers crossed :)

What does your oh do? You must of felt very tired if you both fell asleep. I can't wait to DTD tomorrow. AF is finished and I always wait a day before I start the marathon. Soy day 3. :) x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

We both work in a prison. Yeh think the bank hol had caught up with us.

Lol! Marathon :)

Only 2 more soy days for you. Hopefully the side effects are keeping at bay :)

Will be starting my OPKs this afternoon :)

Wow prison. Do you feel sad when you go home and leave those people behind the bars?
Soy makes me very thirsty. I have already drunk 4 large glasses and I'm thirsty.
I'll start opks in 3 days. Let me know how is yours looking this evening :) X

I bought a book called Take charge of your fertility. It arrived today. Its thick and big. It looks like all info that is on Google squeezed in this book. It has pics as well. I like it. X

No I don't feel sad. I forget work once I have left the door.

Going to do my first one soon. Just building up my bladder lol!

Lol least you are having your water intake :D I can dip or do stream test with my OPK but going to dip just so I have enough on etc.

Oh let me know how you get on with the book :)

Haven't got my ebay ones yet. Only the circle clear blue. My eBay ones should be delivered tomz - fingers crossed.

Nothing in my circle :(

Aw don't worry CB opks are not very sensitive!!!! Once your ics arrive you will be able to see better what is going on.

I hope they arrive tomorrow. How many did you buy? x

I brought 50 of the 20 Mui (don't know the letters)

Will test twice a day once I have them 12 and then 1730 :)

Just hope they come tomz. Don't wana miss anything.

I brought the CB as thought they were the best x

CB is good, but they are not very sensitive. I use ics green ones, they are a bit wider.

I really hope they arrive tomorrow. Check what does it say on Ebay, did they send it 2nd class? x

Aww 2nd class not due til 3rd which by my app is the day after my ovulation.

They have been posted tho - maybe the postman will deliver early :D

If its Royal Mail then 2nd class goes in 2 days. Id say you will receive them tomorrow if they have dispatched them. x

Can you get a cheap pack from the local store? x

Last edited:
Will try get some tomz if they aren't delivered. If not will just have to wing it and hope my CB works.

Is there a kinda guideline to how the cheap ones work etc. Never used them x

Its very easy with cheap ones. Dip it in the cup for 10 seconds and wait for 5 minutes for results. You will see the line. Its positive when the line is darker than the control line. But you will be able to see how line is changing every 4 hours. It will get darker and darker. x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back