1st time Soy! FX'd

I have been holding my wee :) lol will try figure out how to send pics tomz and send you a pic of both tomz evening.

Oh lol thought it went in your lay bit lol! How naive am i?!?

Oo will have a nosey. I like using apps as I have terrible memory lol! X

Attaching pics is very easy. Click on advanced and you will see a paper clip there.

You can try and upload one this evening :) x

Yes I will do. Won't be til abit later.
I have downloaded fertility friend and uploaded my info :) bit confusing compared to my bog standard app lol!!

Last edited:
Well just had a small smile on my face. My other app predicted that I am supposed to ovulate today but FF predicts that it will be Saturday. I am still in the game :) x

Once you use cheap opk you will know what is going on. Very exciting :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I know, I am excited now. Just hoping for my ovulation this month :) x

I can't wait to see your cheap opk ha ha, I hope soy is really working :) x

So this is the eBay one I did at just before 2000. Still negative :( x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
Well well well its not far!!! I think it will be near positive 11 am tomorrow. It's very visible. What time do you go to bed? x

Wow really? Tbh don't really know what I am looking at - thank you for helping me! Would be lost without you!

I go to bed roughly 2300.

Has your oh mentioned his sperm app yet? X

I'd say you defo need to test 11 am latest. And then again at 3 pm. Its not far. Once the line is darker that the control line its positive then. It happens very fast.
My oh said he tried to ring his gp and did not reach him. Oh well x

Will have to do it before work prob around 7am won't get chance at work. Going to try BD tonight but OH didn't have a great sleep last night and keeps falling asleep on the sofa :(

Yeh at least he tried which is good. Maybe give them another bell tomz? X

Opks are false too early in the morning!!! So you need to wait until 9 am. Not with fmu. Second wee should be OK.
Hope you can DTD tonight. You can do all the work while he is relaxing ha ha.
Yes my oh said he will try tomorrow. We are opk and temping buddies ha ha. X
I will out my thermometer under pillow now x

Aww I won't get chance I start work at 0800. Will have to just do it at 1200 on my dinner.

We will see lol! Will have to try persuade him lmao!!

Yes we are :) mine is under my pillow ready :D

X

I just found mine and I think the battery is a bit low. Well I hope I find small battery for it this weekend.

I just put it under the pillow. I dtd last night, will to another one tomorrow evening. :)

I just ordered another thermometer 1st class just in case the old one decides to brake. x

Last edited:
Fingers crossed your thermometer holds out :) I did my temp this morning. Don't know how reliable it will be as I slept terrible. Lots of tossing and turning.

We BD last night - whoop! Love my OH, he was so tired bless him. X

Morning. My thermometer works well. I'll get the second one just as a spare. Could not find any batteries for it.
Look forward to see your opk.
Glad you managed to DTD yesterday. I'm starting my marathon today. Took my temp this morning. I will only temp until 2 dpo as it makes me stressful. Ha ha xx

Hey Charlotte,

Well the first one is the one I sent yesterday. 2nd one is from
7am this morning but was my second wee and 3rd one is from 10 mins ago.

Least you have a spare. Think it would prob be cheaper to buy a new one than an battery lol!

Whoop for the marathon. Hopefully we can have a few days BD now as we both off tomz :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Did you temp in the morning? I saw batteries online but they did not have first class option. Ha ha. Who wants to wait a week for s battery? I send all my items pretty much first class cause people like speedy delivery.
Your opks look very close. I'd say test this evening again say 6 pm? And then again before bedtime?
I will test at 6 pm. Can't wait to DTD tonight :) x

Yeh I temped but didn't sleep very well so no idea if it's any good.

Yeh I much prefer speedy delivery :) what do you sell?

Yeh will do another later. Altho they don't look as dark as they are on the pic. Me too!! It's the best bit hHa!! And I am feeling extra horny lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back