1st time Soy! FX'd

I got an almost positive this morning cd17 I almost cried!! Fingers crossed I actually ovulate, 10 days after last soy...

Whoop fingers crossed its close Tilly. Long cycle for you xx

Thanks I did one at 1030 and was as good still then 1230 was faint again,
I tested at 830 pm last night which was faint and again at 755am it was good, could my surge have started in the night and come down already?

How are you all getting on with soy? Any bfps? Or tips on its use? Considering it just with a why not thought!

Hey Duckie,

Sorry about AF. No BFP for me yet. Think I am 5/6 dpo but not really paying attention due to having an abcess and being on A/b - too much pain :(

If you look on page 10 there is some info about SI xx

Sorry to hear that you're in lots of pain. Get well soon xx hopefully the antibiotics kick in asap! Thanks, will check out page 10 x

Hey Charlotte

Im back from the holiday. Had a fantastic week. Feeling happy and relaxed.

How are you???? Where in cycle are you?

My docs app went 10x better than I thought. The room was dark and gyno (male) did not even look there. He inserted the scan tool and showed me everything on the screen.

He measured ovaries, womb, checked cm, it was ewcm at that time, showed me eggs, so it was like wow so interesting. He said Im fine and ready!

Im not scared from male gynos any more :) xx

Brill, glad you had a good time away. We are investing in camping stuff. Can't wait to start getting away with the pooch. Something for me to concentrate on :)

I am 7dpo and as usual I caved and tested and of course a bfn. Never mind. Wasn't too upset already gearing myself up for another month ttc.

That's brilliant! Glad you was comfortable and it was a nice experience. Get going if your ready - whoop!! Have you had oh sperm results back? Xx

Sorry for bfn, 7 dpo is very early. You are not out yet.

I called a week ago my ohs clinic to check on sperm results, they were not available. I think he has forgotten about it.

We have VW T4 ready for camping. Build our own bed inside, very romantic. Hope to go camping soon.

xxx

Hope you get them soon :)

That's awesome. We have a big tent just need everything else now lol. Keep checking eBay/fb and go outdoors lol. Just going to look at some camp sites now. Will be nice to get away and enjoy us time :) xx

Camping is defo what you need, so relaxing.

Why are you taking antibiotics?

xx

I have an abcess and doctors have prescribed them. Thankfully it's going down or I would of had to have surgery :(

We look at doing a couple of nights in August as a starter then go from there xx

Oh no, hope you are ok. Is it getting better?

I would like to go camping too. Will take kayaks, bikes and bbq too. Such a romantic thing to do :)

xx

I have an abcess and doctors have prescribed them. Thankfully it's going down or I would of had to have surgery :(

We look at doing a couple of nights in August as a starter then go from there xx

Glad to hear it's going down Cocker. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back