1st time Soy! FX'd

CockerMum

Reaction score
After reading so much about BFP after using soy I thought I would give it a try this month. Doing 3-7 starting low and increasing. Currently on CD7. tTC#1.
Haven't had a positive OPK since coming off the depo injection a year ago.
I have my hopes high for this month.

No side effects (take at night) I do sleep extremely well on them which is a bonus!

Hi cocker

Im taking soy this cycle for the first time too.

Im doing CD 5-9, taking 160 mg each day. Im CD 4 today.

xx

Hi Charlotte - my name is Charlotte aswell :)

what dosages are you going to take? I did 120/120/160/200/200

Not sure on when to start my OPK, will be using clear blue but don't want to waste them lol!

Charlotte

Im taking 160/ 160/ 160/ 160/160

I will start my opk on CD 10. I have cheap ones, so I can test as many times as needed.

I usually test 1x a day until I start seeing a pink line, then I continue twice a day. Once it gets darker I test every 4 hours.
Id like to catch the start of it. I haven't used CBlue ones cause I like to check how my line is changing on cheap ones.

Make sure you have sex before it gets positive! Otherwise its too late.

Will defo get the cheapie next time if no BFP this month. I really hope so as I will be testing on/just after Father's Day - great present for MOH and dad!

Going to BD as much as we can without it becoming a chore. To be honest a +OPK would make me happy lol

Whats the crack with this stuff? Someone mentioned it on a thread of mine but I dont know anything about it. Given that you guys are using it, Im hoping to pick your brains!

Supposed to be natures clomid :) loads of success stories on chat rooms etc
Giving it a try before I go to the Drs. I got mine for apart £8 for 90 tabs from Tesco

I got mine from tesco too. Look forward to take it. Are you temping this cycle? X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

My last one tonight, actually going to miss it as I sleep so well when I have taken them lol!

No I don't temp I struggle to remember to brush my hair on a morning lol!!

What cycle are you Charlotte? I have a perfect 28 day cycle well perfect apart from not ovulating.

I was thinking taking soy in the morning. Will start tomorrow.
My cycle is 26 days. What makes you think you are not ovulating?

I took at night as a few people have had side effects but didn't have them if they took before bed.

No pains or no +OPK as of yet. I am guessing it's from having the depo for just over a year.

Going to start my OPK from day 10 and hope for the best.

Do you get any ewcm? I think soy will help you! x

I am not sure, haven't ever checked - tbh don't really know what I am doing lol!

Also how can I upload a picture to my profile?

Whoop! Did it on tablet lol!

Last edited:
Nice profile pic :) . Keep an eye on your cm. Make sure you drink plenty of water too xx

Thank you he is my little baby <3

Do you check it daily? Hmm may have to be dilute juice. Not keen on plain water lol!

Do you check your cervix aswell? X

I keep an eye on cm around ovulation time. I used to check cervix at the end of the cycle. If its low AF is on its way if its high its good news then. How long have you been TTC? x

Thank you - he's my baby :D

Do you check it daily? Do you check your cervix position?

You have really cute dog. :) No I don't check it daily. Worried about the bacteria that can enter. Do you?
I'd highly suggest you to start temping. It is very easy. Takes 3 seconds each morning. You can start now no need to wait for another cycle. X

Really sorry don't know why I posted twice! Makes me look like a crazy lady lol!

Will check my cm from now as my app says I am in my fertile days. Never checked my cervix. Well had a feel around but don't know what's up or down for me tbh.

We have been TTC for about 6 months - not long compared to some couples. For the past 4 months I have had regular periods. How long have you been trying?

I have ordered some cheap OPK from eBay and also a basal thermometer so can try that. What time do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back