❤️February 2023 testing❤️

Have you joined the other forum? There’s a thread for July / Aug mummies so you maybe on the same thread as me!

It’s much more active and it would be so lovely to have you there too!
July/August 2023
Ah, thank you lovely but I barely get a chance to check in on here! Although I might take a look :D
How are you doing? Xx

Ah, thank you lovely but I barely get a chance to check in on here! Although I might take a look :D
How are you doing? Xx

I’m okay lovely, how are you doing? We found out the gender 3 weeks ago! Can’t believe it’s been that long :lol:

Has anyone ever had cramping / period like pains from ovulation onwards? 4dpo now and still getting kinda like ov pain but it's all over. I tried Google but it's just coming up with implantation which it isn't because it's been since the day of ovulation. :eh:

Has anyone ever had cramping / period like pains from ovulation onwards? 4dpo now and still getting kinda like ov pain but it's all over. I tried Google but it's just coming up with implantation which it isn't because it's been since the day of ovulation. 

That's how all my pregnancys have been hun and carried on cramping after af was due with back ache xx

@PeanutButter i had this last month and month before, I don’t know if it’s cos we are so in tune with what’s happening inside our body’s or what. But I have also had bad cramping with my pregnancies too. Good luck and I hope it’s all good signs :) x

How's everyone getting on?

Cramping has stopped now so probably just achy from ovulation :sad: was hoping it'd carry on lmao.
6dpo only thing I have is sore titties :lol: but can be either for me, tho not had it for pms since I had dd2

Good luck @Frankinstein12, I am on cd9 so starting to think about ovulation and stocking up before so to speak haha I usually only ovulate around cd 16 but like to be prepared as I have been known to change a day or two before or after :)

hope alls well with everyone x

Hi ladies

I've been so busy lately with work and house. How is everyone doing? I had blood test to check on TSH and it has gone down from 3.1 to 0.83. That is a lot better now.
Anyone testing this week? :)

Hi ladies

I've been so busy lately with work and house. How is everyone doing? I had blood test to check on TSH and it has gone down from 3.1 to 0.83. That is a lot better now.
That's great! :)

I'm testing this week. 8dpo tested today but BFN.
Think I may need to ring the GP though, the pain I was in with ovulation and I'm incredibly bloated now so maybe a cyst cos I genuinely look pregnant and nothing fits me and it just isn't budging so I'm doubtful I'll get a BFP this month x

Hi ladies

That’s awesome!

That's great! :)

I'm testing this week. 8dpo tested today but BFN.
Think I may need to ring the GP though, the pain I was in with ovulation and I'm incredibly bloated now so maybe a cyst cos I genuinely look pregnant and nothing fits me and it just isn't budging so I'm doubtful I'll get a BFP this month x
Ugh no fun when you have several days to af, but your convinced it’s not this month.

Hi ladies

That is incredible - were you put on any medication to lower it?

Hi, i thought I would start to post here, I’ve just got my BFN at what I think is 14dpo. I was on this forum around 3 years ago while I was ttc my little boy who will be 3 in March and found it very supportive. I’ve got PCOS so my cycle is very off. (Although it’s more regular since my LB was born 40 daysish) anyway we have been trying but not trying since October but this is the first month I’ve been tracking. Thought it may have worked as I had symptoms, but might be in my head. Will check again tomorrow but will probably be on the March thread.

Hi, i thought I would start to post here, I’ve just got my BFN at what I think is 14dpo. I was on this forum around 3 years ago while I was ttc my little boy who will be 3 in March and found it very supportive. I’ve got PCOS so my cycle is very off. (Although it’s more regular since my LB was born 40 daysish) anyway we have been trying but not trying since October but this is the first month I’ve been tracking. Thought it may have worked as I had symptoms, but might be in my head. Will check again tomorrow but will probably be on the March thread.

Sounds very similar to me! I’ll probably be on the march thread too

I think I’m either ovulating or coming up to ovulation now so we’re just keeping it casual this month, I’m still focused on losing more weight as I’ve put a few lbs back on now due to having the bloomin flu lol

Good Luck! I’ve not AF yet but I’m not sure how many days it might be, on CD 38 today. We ended up seeing a consultant for DS, I was put on clomid which worked but really hoping to not have to go down that route again. Consultation did say last time that my egg quality might not be any good after long cycle so will see.

I am 13dpo, I've been having mild nausea and bloating and mild cramps which I don't usually get. Not sure if these are early pregnancy symptoms versus me being extra vigilant of my body since TTC. My period is supposed to come tomorrow, but I was took anxious and took a pregnancy test yesterday which was negative. Plan on repeat testing if I miss my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back