❤️February 2023 testing❤️

There is a line on bottom one just couldn't get the lighting right, the top one is a lot darker than it. I just feel it'll be a chem.
Fr was vvfl but not tested with one today cos they're expensive. Period due tomorrow and getting ewcm now which I usually get leading up to period x
Have you got any more tests left to try this evening? Could it be late implantation?

Have you got any more tests left to try this evening? Could it be late implantation?
I did one this afternoon and it was a bit darker but cramping really bad had to take paracetamol. Cervix is super low as well now to.
I will test again in the morning and if it's darker on cheapies I'll use my last first response x

I did one this afternoon and it was a bit darker but cramping really bad had to take paracetamol. Cervix is super low as well now to.
I will test again in the morning and if it's darker on cheapies I'll use my last first response x
Cramping is good I think! Fx its good news in the morning and you get your bfp! x

There are lines but equally I’ve had so so many false positives. I’d go buy a decent test. My tests at 13dpo looked similar then clear blue digi said pregnant.
Regarding cervix it’s more if it’s closed which is what you’d be looking for but that’s a real skill to master :)

Hope you don't start AF PB. I had terrible cramping wirh all 3 of my pregnancies it's why I didn't think I was pregnant and didn't test till a week late as cramping had me bent over in pain and a hot water bottle x

I literally have no idea where I am in my cycle, which is a bit annoying haha
I might start doing the ov strips next month just to paint a picture.

I think I might be around 5dpo

either way we have really given it a good go this month haha
Who knows!

I literally have no idea where I am in my cycle, which is a bit annoying haha
I might start doing the ov strips next month just to paint a picture.

I think I might be around 5dpo

either way we have really given it a good go this month haha
Who knows!
I’m the same, I thought I had ovulated but no AF yet. I’m on cycle day 43 today so have no idea what’s happening. Thinking of buying some more strips. Which do you use? I had a few of the easy@home ones left I used but they are quite expensive and I’m going to need a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back