So, CD1 for me ..... What are you trying this month?

MrsMushroom

Reaction score
Oh well, the witch showed up! :evil:

So, I'm back on CD1 today :(

We've only been trying a couple of months, or rather just seeing how it goes but I think we would quite like a Xmas baby .... How special would that be?! :dust:

I'm going to start with the EPO today and start testing with OPKs from CD10.

What are you all trying this month to maximise your chances?

Hey.

Sorry she got you, but like you said, you can focus on a new month now! I'm due to test Friday but have a feeling she'll either show before or it'll be a bfn!

Either way, I'm a few cycles in now so pretty comfortable with my charting and I use clear blue digi opks from cd10 (usually get smiley face about cd16).

The only thing different for next cycle is I'll be taking some more tablets that my best friend got me! Me and dh are currently taking pregnacare and my friend has got me fertilaid to try too! Hey, will give anything a go!

Good luck

Jill x x

Hiya

This is my second month TTC when AF decides to show up, shes a day late but I got a BFN.

So next cycle I am using conceive plus, opk's from CD1 as I got two sets of +opks and vits :)

aww sorry she got ya grrrr this is my 9th month after my mmc bk in may and i ahve only been using opks last few cycles from cd10 this month i am using c+ just ordered a 3 pack sample see how i go with it b4 i buy a bigger pack,gd luck this month xx

My plan is to just have sex other day and hope for the best!

conceieve plus love :)

Is it a vitamin?

Nono love its a lube thats sperm friendly, loads of girls reccomend C+ or preseed(american brand need to order online) c+ you can buy from boots ect it helps you if you dont have the proper CM around OV which is jus what I have realised I dont have that great EWCM around OV. It nurishes the sperm too. Loads of people get pregnant first cycle using C+ or preseed so Im gonna give it a bash this month :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back