❤️February 2023 testing❤️

I don’t feel I’ve ovulated again this month, despite having signs like sore nips there’s been nothing else like discharge etc and the sore nips are diminishing
Sigh!
I have been off my diet a little this and last week, due to having the flu and still not feeling like I wanna eat much food or keep eating the wrong bloomin foods!
Still a stone down but I’ve popped a few lbs back on, I really need to get back on it :-(

I don’t feel I’ve ovulated again this month, despite having signs like sore nips there’s been nothing else like discharge etc and the sore nips are diminishing
Sigh!
I have been off my diet a little this and last week, due to having the flu and still not feeling like I wanna eat much food or keep eating the wrong bloomin foods!
Still a stone down but I’ve popped a few lbs back on, I really need to get back on it :-(
You can do it! I have come down with strep, and I was hoping that was the month as we are taking a break for a few months to do a metal detox. I’m trying not to eat the junk food too, but honestly, my throat can’t even swallow, so….not having too much trouble lol Have you tested lh at all this month?

I'm going a bit mental, I'm sure I see something but then I don't then I do. God it's a love hate relationship with testing. Someone just tell me I'm just crazy cos I'm sure I'm out! 12dpo would be too late to have this faint of a line :looped::looped::looped::looped:

IMG_20230225_024653.jpg

I'm going a bit mental, I'm sure I see something but then I don't then I do. God it's a love hate relationship with testing. Someone just tell me I'm just crazy cos I'm sure I'm out! 12dpo would be too late to have this faint of a line :looped::looped::looped::looped:

View attachment 93923
The random one underneath is a different brand because I'm a poas addict and obviously seeing this probably imaginary line I did another :poas:

It won't come up on pics. I posted on countdown to pregnancy site and everyone voted negative. Maybe I'm crazy meh.
Afternoons one because why not? Anyone see anything? Tried my best to pick it up.

Polish_20230225_153458995.jpg

I have done Ovulation tests in the past but with PCOS it’s just not reliable

I did do some the other day got faint positives then did another and just faint.

with the mucous I’m just going off what I had with my DD, I know it’s not always the case,
I just feel a bit deflated. I work with babies all day everyday so I have it in stereo

I did do some the other day got faint positives then did another and just faint.

with the mucous I’m just going off what I had with my DD, I know it’s not always the case,
I just feel a bit deflated. I work with babies all day everyday so I have it in stereo

Buy some cheap ovulation tests. When trying for our first I found out I wasn't actually ovulating until CD21!! I tested twice a day every day until period. Can get 50 for a 5va

Oh yeah I remember those days working with infants all days. I don’t think I could handle it now that I’m TTC lol

Buy some cheap ovulation tests. When trying for our first I found out I wasn't actually ovulating until CD21!! I tested twice a day every day until period. Can get 50 for a 5va
I’ve got some, just no real point

people who have PCOS have a raised LH and can have random surges throughout their cycle. I have been trying over a year now and with months where I’ve used the ovulation sticks so I’ve just toned it down tbh and trying not to become too obsessed with peeing on a stick lol

I can see something on that test btw, my 12dpo with dd looked like that too

There's definitely lines today don't need to squint or wonder if it's line eye and theyre pink. My boobs hurt and I'm super bloated
BUT they're way to faint for 13dpo. My period is due tomorrow I should have quite a decent positive. My best guess it's gonna be a chemical :(:wall2:
Ha! And here's me thinking it'd be easy peasey idk why.
I mean do I start progesterone and aspirin? Have to start ASAP when I get a BFP but like 99% sure it's a chem, progesterone will stop my period from coming for abit and aspirin will make me bleed very heavily. So im stuck. If it's just a super super late implantation and I don't start I'll miscarry later sooooo wtf

IMG_20230226_052444.jpg

I’ve got some, just no real point

people who have PCOS have a raised LH and can have random surges throughout their cycle. I have been trying over a year now and with months where I’ve used the ovulation sticks so I’ve just toned it down tbh and trying not to become too obsessed with peeing on a stick lol

I can see something on that test btw, my 12dpo with dd looked like that too
Ah ok sorry, it does get very obsessive and stressful especially if you get random surges! X

How are your FRER looking @PeanutButter? I’d trust them more than I’d trust those tests, they’d given me a lot of false hope over the four years I had to TTC.
I can see something on the top test. Fingers crossed this is your :bfp:

How are your FRER looking @PeanutButter? I’d trust them more than I’d trust those tests, they’d given me a lot of false hope over the four years I had to TTC.
I can see something on the top test. Fingers crossed this is your :bfp:
There is a line on bottom one just couldn't get the lighting right, the top one is a lot darker than it. I just feel it'll be a chem.
Fr was vvfl but not tested with one today cos they're expensive. Period due tomorrow and getting ewcm now which I usually get leading up to period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back