Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind me popping in...?

Mummy-D

Reaction score
Just wanted to see how you are all doing in TTC? I miss this place and all of you guys too! :(

My time in 1st Tri is passing so quickly, i am already 10 wks + and have got my 12 wk scan on the 10th OCtober.

I was looking at the September testing thread and there has been loads of Bfps - Congrats Ladies :cheer:

To all of you who have had to deal with Af again this month some :hug: :hug: :hug: and some :pray: :pray: :pray: that October will be your month. Perfect for a summer baby :D

Hope everyone is well

Debbi

xxxx

:wave: Hiya hun I can not believe you are 10+ weeks already :shock: Hope you and bump are well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im always popping into the TTC section too, as far as Im concerned its where my journey began and I received so much support and help from everyone when I was TTC that I like to be able to give something back and answer other peoples questions (anything to help people get their BFP), I also love to keep an eye on everyones progress too and get so excited when a long term member gets their well deserved BFP!

:hug: to you all!!

:wave: hi hun gosh your time is flying, great for you to pop in, like you say loads of BFPs this month. :cheer:

i keep stalking you lot in first tri too!! can't wait to see your scan pics!! hope you feeling ok and pregnancy treating you well hun, lovely to hear from you x x x

Good to see you hun :hug:

hope your scan goes well and you get some great pics of LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back