❤️February 2023 testing❤️

Kiwi_53

Reaction score
Well as I am now cd1, and onto a new month of ttc. I thought I may as well start a new thread, I am not sure who is all still here as there have been a few bfps lately, congrats to all ! And to all who are still trying good luck and baby dust to all xx

Well as I am now cd1, and onto a new month of ttc. I thought I may as well start a new thread, I am not sure who is all still here as there have been a few bfps lately, congrats to all ! And to all who are still trying good luck and baby dust to all xx
I’m here with ya! We’re not alone! I think I’m due on 1/24 and we didn’t really be this month, so I’m out, but I should have a new feb date soon. I plan to join you!

I'm joining you girls. I hope February is lucky for all of us :dust:. Just ordered some move opks. Will start soya tomorrow. Last minute I changed my mind on dosage. ;-)

God knows where I’m up to,
Not had a period since November,
Maybe I should move to waiting to try haha
I hate my ovaries

I hate my ovaries

Aw how frustrating for you, I have no advice but didn’t want to read and run. Hopefully you get ovulation, or af soon. So at least you know where you are at. Good luck and take care xx

I hate my ovaries

I’m jumping on this thread back for baby no 3! With baby no2 I had no period since April 2018 and got pregnant september/October 2018. You’re definitely not out!

I’m also currently having 50+ days cycles just drs every time I have ewcm

Hey Chrissi, welcome back lovely, how exciting :D I really hope this is a fast and smooth journey for you :hug: xx

Tbh I’ve not had the fertile signs in quite a while now.
Mucous is always a bit sparse so I’m inclined to think I’m just not ovulating :-(
I’m hitting the gym today, hoping it makes my mood brighter x

How's everyone doing? I took Soya last month and it brought ov forward, I had positive opk on cd11 which is not good. Too early.

This month I took Soya again but a lot smaller dose and did opk today cd11 and it is negative. Phew! So I hope this months ov will be later. :)

How's everyone doing? I took Soya last month and it brought ov forward, I had positive opk on cd11 which is not good. Too early.

This month I took Soya again but a lot smaller dose and did opk today cd11 and it is negative. Phew! So I hope this months ov will be later. :)
Yay! That’s great that the dosage was better this month.

As usual, I’m convincing myself we actually fell pregnant this month. Started out thinking we didn’t even get to be, but then it seemed I ovulated late. Had some imaginary “stretching” feelings yesterday. Not cramping, and I usually am by now. Due af next Sunday or Monday. It would be awesome, of course, for this to be it. Anyone else?

Yay! That’s great that the dosage was better this month.

As usual, I’m convincing myself we actually fell pregnant this month. Started out thinking we didn’t even get to be, but then it seemed I ovulated late. Had some imaginary “stretching” feelings yesterday. Not cramping, and I usually am by now. Due af next Sunday or Monday. It would be awesome, of course, for this to be it. Anyone else?
When will you be testing? I want to be in 2ww already but I'm only cd11. :)

I am CD10 today so nothing happening here, my daughter has started with a sick bug again, so I’m the bed with us tonight, hoping she feels better soon as so horrid seeing them ill, with any luck my boys won’t get it, been so much going round lately. Also hoping she’s better by ovulation or this cycle will be out the window.

Hey Chrissi, welcome back lovely, how exciting :D I really hope this is a fast and smooth journey for you :hug: xx

thankyou, me too, would be nice to fall within the first few months! How far are you now? Xx

When will you be testing? I want to be in 2ww already but I'm only cd11. :)

It took me so long…..but I’m finally committed to not testing unless late, so maybe Sunday or Monday? You will be in tww soon!!!!

I am CD10 today so nothing happening here, my daughter has started with a sick bug again, so I’m the bed with us tonight, hoping she feels better soon as so horrid seeing them ill, with any luck my boys won’t get it, been so much going round lately. Also hoping she’s better by ovulation or this cycle will be out the window.

Awww I hope she gets better, and like you said, in time for bd!!!!

thankyou, me too, would be nice to fall within the first few months! How far are you now? Xx
10 weeks and currently sitting in hospital waiting to have a cervical stitch xx

10 weeks and currently sitting in hospital waiting to have a cervical stitch xx
Did you get it? Is everything ok that you are getting it early or was that the new plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back