❤️February 2023 testing❤️

I’m the same, I thought I had ovulated but no AF yet. I’m on cycle day 43 today so have no idea what’s happening. Thinking of buying some more strips. Which do you use? I had a few of the easy@home ones left I used but they are quite expensive and I’m going to need a lot
I use one step from eBay strips, I've found them the best after loads of crap ones

Good luck @Frankinstein12!

How are your tests looking today @PeanutButter?
I think they're getting darker, but the period pain and back pain are unreal, was nearly late taking the kids to school cos I couldn't walk faster. I'm still holding a bit of hope lol.
I've been using premom for a bit, went back to Ovia today it says I'm only on CD26 :???: That says my period is due on the 4th!!! Wtf. I did ovulate early tho CD12/13 :|
Today's are the bottoms ones on each pic, top ones are yesterdays x

IMG_20230228_132231.jpg IMG_20230228_132249.jpg

I have a lot of period pains, really intense cramps, feels like I’m coming on but my app states I’ll start around the 19th March as my periods have gone to around 50 days :-/
God I hate my body!

I use one step from eBay strips, I've found them the best after loads of crap ones

I think they're getting darker, but the period pain and back pain are unreal, was nearly late taking the kids to school cos I couldn't walk faster. I'm still holding a bit of hope lol.
I've been using premom for a bit, went back to Ovia today it says I'm only on CD26 :???: That says my period is due on the 4th!!! Wtf. I did ovulate early tho CD12/13 :|

View attachment 93932 View attachment 93933

Progression looks great! <3

I have a lot of period pains, really intense cramps, feels like I’m coming on but my app states I’ll start around the 19th March as my periods have gone to around 50 days :-/
God I hate my body!
Could it be ovulate cramps? I get terrible ov pain x

View attachment 93932 View attachment 93933
Lines are getting darker! Congratulations! :)

I am 6 dpo today I think. Felt a bit emotional today. Anyone else testing this week? ;-)

Thanks everyone, I will order some. I’m going to download the Ovia app too, currently using pre mom and my Fitbit for ovulation but the both tell me 2 different dates. still no AF longest I’ve been for a while, i was taking vitamins that contained vitamins A previously. Stopped taking them when we stayed TTC properly so don’t know if they were helping my period.

Congratulations @PeanutButter hope your tests keep showing

I have my positive opk today on cd16 so not too sure when I will ovulate but wish me luck. Starting to lose hope at this point, but know it only takes one. So just keeping trying and hoping for the best :)

I have my positive opk today on cd16 so not too sure when I will ovulate but wish me luck. Starting to lose hope at this point, but know it only takes one. So just keeping trying and hoping for the best :)

Lots of luck and baby dust ♥️

Good luck :dust::dust:

I feel I may have already ovulated
God knows
I usually get these pains around ovulation but it’s been going on for up to 10 days-2 weeks now,
Either way still dtd every other night for best chance, and I did a ovulation test yesterday it was barely visible, just done one now which is a little darker
I literally have no idea where I am in my cycle
Bloomin pcos! Hate all the irregularities

God knows
I usually get these pains around ovulation but it’s been going on for up to 10 days-2 weeks now,
Either way still dtd every other night for best chance, and I did a ovulation test yesterday it was barely visible, just done one now which is a little darker
When I get BV and it doesn't go on its own I get cramping that's kinda like period cramps. Maybe get tested for that?
Also I thought I have a cyst this month cos had horrid cramps and bloating, the cramps went on for ages the ladies on here said they got pain from ov when they got pregnant I guess I did to. So fx xx

God knows

I feel exactly the same, it’s so frustrating. I just want AF now so I can start again next month. Sending you lots of luck.

7 dpo today and don't really have any symptoms which is very discouraging. :think:

Not pregnancy related, can anyone recommend good hair dryer? I bought shark and dont like it, too heavy for me.

7 dpo today and don't really have any symptoms which is very discouraging. :think:

Not pregnancy related, can anyone recommend good hair dryer? I bought shark and dont like it, too heavy for me.

I have no recommendations I’m afraid. Is that the “like Dyson” Shark drier / curler / brush set?

I have a dyson but it’s probably as heavy as the shark. Never tried the shark though.

Tbh the cramping is fairly normal for me, I’m just not sure where I’m up to in my cycle as they fluctuate so much.

just gotta wait it out haha

@RainbowMama it looks similar but it is 3x heavier than dyson. I will keep looking for a light one.

Well...today I am 8 dpo and got bfn this morning. Feels like af is on its way. Cramps in my back. Tomorrow will be cd26 (last day of cycle) but I took soya iso this month and I think because of this my cycle will be longer. But will see tomorrow if Im right. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back