❤️ December testing thread ❤️

Update from me. I had another advise from another professional and she said that everything looks good in terms of hormones and ovulation, apart from my thyroid. I already take tables, so that should be ok from now on.

Somehow my fibroids have disappeared (I had 3 before) and now they are all gone! So since they are gone I am thinking to try soy isoflavones as my clinic refused to boost my ovulation.
Has anyone tried them before? X

Update from me. I had another advise from another professional and she said that everything looks good in terms of hormones and ovulation, apart from my thyroid. I already take tables, so that should be ok from now on.

Somehow my fibroids have disappeared (I had 3 before) and now they are all gone! So since they are gone I am thinking to try soy isoflavones as my clinic refused to boost my ovulation.
Has anyone tried them before? X

They didn’t work for me, however have worked for a lot of people I knew. I recommend CD3-7 and upping the dose throughout the course, example 40mg, 40mg, 80mg, 80mg, 120mg. The maximum dose per day is 200mg.
Days 3-7 is “the best of both worlds”.

Got everything crossed for you.

After yesterdays dye run, I defo have negatives today, so irritating, think al have to buy better tests for future use. What’s everybody’s favourite/most reliable test?
How’s everyone getting on? X

After yesterdays dye run, I defo have negatives today, so irritating, think al have to buy better tests for future use. What’s everybody’s favourite/most reliable test?
How’s everyone getting on? X
Oh no, I'm sorry, how annoying! I only trust a FRER but having said that I've even had an evap on one of those this time, which never used to happen, ever! Xx

Oh no, I'm sorry, how annoying! I only trust a FRER but having said that I've even had an evap on one of those this time, which never used to happen, ever! Xx

thanks :) I think from this month am going to take that I should just wait until my period, does or doesn’t show up, and use a more reliable test, as it’s worse getting the dye runs and the wondering if it’s too soon, so next month I will just wait, I am 12dpo today so I think period is due Friday or Saturday at the latest. But I already know in my heart i am out as with all my other pregnancies I would have had positive by this point. No matter :) onto next month and staying positive for a new year positive :) x

@RainbowMama aw thank you for useful information! I was wondering what dosage should I take. There are so many brands out there to choose. X

@Kiwi_53
I think easy @home tests are nice. 12 dpo is still early? Im 8 dpo and not sure if I want to test as only started taking medicines this cycle. But I might do one tomorrow x

Have a little rant….anyone else just feel super deflated and stressed out about timing??? My body gets so tense and nervous that we are missing my fertile window, that I just can’t even enjoy it. In fact, I will get so tense that I get pain, even if I spend all day looking forward to it….and sometimes that means we don’t even make it all the way. At the last minute I stress out, and for me at least, it kind of messes with the rest of the window. I can only seem to enjoy it when it’s not “important.” Anyone else feel this way or advice? Thanks for listening! <3

Have a little rant….anyone else just feel super deflated and stressed out about timing??? My body gets so tense and nervous that we are missing my fertile window, that I just can’t even enjoy it. In fact, I will get so tense that I get pain, even if I spend all day looking forward to it….and sometimes that means we don’t even make it all the way. At the last minute I stress out, and for me at least, it kind of messes with the rest of the window. I can only seem to enjoy it when it’s not “important.” Anyone else feel this way or advice? Thanks for listening! <3

aw it’s so hard when you know it’s ‘the time’ to DTD that it causes extra pressure. Have you tried not knowing when your fertile window is for definite and just going with the flow and DTD often? Last time we were TTC I used to get annoyed with myself if I felt like we hadn’t DTD at the right time or enough and I’d get so worked up about it. The month we conceived I just went with the flow and bam I got my BFP which was a massive surprise.

ps please feel free to rant away to us!

Ah, I'm sorry, it's so hard isn't it! How often are you trying to have sex? I always obsessed over needing to have sex every day over my fertile period but the 3 times we conceived this year were the only 3 months when we had sex every other day as opposed to every day and I found that much easier xx

@RainbowMama amazing scan pics!!

@Unicorn massive congratulations! The progression on those tests is amazing
Thank you, I still can't quite believe it! I was going to do another dating test on Saturday but given the progression on the frers I'm tempted to do one in the morning to see if I get my 2-3 weeks, but I'll be annoyed with myself if it's still 1-2 weeks as I've only got 2 left so will then have to buy another pack to get to 3+ xx

Thank you, I still can't quite believe it! I was going to do another dating test on Saturday but given the progression on the frers I'm tempted to do one in the morning to see if I get my 2-3 weeks, but I'll be annoyed with myself if it's still 1-2 weeks as I've only got 2 left so will then have to buy another pack to get to 3+ xx
It’s so nice seeing the progression isn’t it. Try and hold out until Saturday if you can so you don’t have to buy another lot of tests haha. (But I can’t talk I was a :poas: when I got my BFP haha

Ah, I'm sorry, it's so hard isn't it! How often are you trying to have sex? I always obsessed over needing to have sex every day over my fertile period but the 3 times we conceived this year were the only 3 months when we had sex every other day as opposed to every day and I found that much easier xx
Thanks for letting me rant. Aiming for every other day, but life always seems to get busiest over the fertile window. Thanks for listening and encouraging!

Thanks so much for listening! It means a lot.
aw it’s so hard when you know it’s ‘the time’ to DTD that it causes extra pressure. Have you tried not knowing when your fertile window is for definite and just going with the flow and DTD often? Last time we were TTC I used to get annoyed with myself if I felt like we hadn’t DTD at the right time or enough and I’d get so worked up about it. The month we conceived I just went with the flow and bam I got my BFP which was a massive surprise.

ps please feel free to rant away to us!

Thanks so much! I have, but I think I need to try that again. I just always convince myself my fertile window is three weeks long lol…I always have so much cm, and I make myself nervous to miss it. Thank you for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back